Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / [LOCKED] Thanks again Mods...

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
For deleting my signature, YET AGAIN. This time because it was alledgedly too big..?

Okay, let us have a look at another forum members sig.. 'Turoid' on the following page has a sig that's at least twice as big as mine was:

http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=73665&b=5

But you chose to erase mine..? Nice.

I'm putting my signature back up the way it was. And I hope this time if you decide to delete it again, you'll do the same for the other large part of the community whose sigs are just as big, if not bigger. Don't just pick on me.

I don't think my signature was too big at all, instead more likely a case of a Mod deciding they didn't like it and choosing to erase it because of so.

Reminds me of the security guards who wanna be cops, and give people a hard time just because they think they have the slightest bit of authority on something.

This will probably make someone really angry and prompt my account deletion of course.. I don't care though, I'm saying what I want to say anyway.

So to whichever of you moderators deleted my signature, GET OFF YOUR SELF-INDUCED SENSE OF POWER TRIP.

Go ahead and delete my account. I'll be back. Oh and, make sure to delete this post ASAP, as not to allow the other members to see the hypocrisy going on here.

Now, some of you Mods are cool, I can see it in your posts. But there are at least 1 or 2 of you that take internet forum moderation way too seriously. You know who you are. Living life vicariously through forums, sitting safely and securely behind the warm glow of your monitors. Authority of nothing in reality. Get off your digital high horse, and quit picking on me.

Your signature has been erased by a mod because it was too big
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th May 2007 22:05
I'm the mod that deleted your sig and it was WAY TOO BIG.Now you can either abide by the rules like the rest of the members here on the forum or you can be moderated.Your choice.
We have rules for a reason.If you want to go to a forum where you make up the rules then feel free to start your own.
BTW...you're welcome.

FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th May 2007 22:13
Hip hip hooray...double post.
Two things...the thread you are referring to is in Program Announcements...since I am an FPSC mod I don't visit each and every thread on the TGC forums so I might have missed that thread.
His sig was changed before you started all of this.The post in question wasn't edited to reflect this but I took care of that.
Second...We mods have enough to do without going on a sig hunt.
If I see a sig that's too big I correct it.If not...oh,well.
BTW in case you want to put a new sig in the limit is 120 wide by 60 high.
And adding this just for your information...please read the AUP.
You can click on it at the bottom of the page.It will clear up any confusion you might have.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-09 11:25:16
Your offset time is: 2024-10-09 11:25:16