Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Would you Buy this?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th May 2007 19:07
Can you make a video so we can see that it actually works. Also can we see how the scripts handle with 2 enemys at once; shooting them alternately

Nue B
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th May 2007 19:56
Quote: "Can you make a video so we can see that it actually works. Also can we see how the scripts handle with 2 enemys at once; shooting them alternately"

I don't own a video capturing software. Fraps is the only one I know of, but when I used it's trial version it killed my frame rate and the video quality wasn't all that good either.

I can understand you wanting to see everything in action, but if you purchase anything from me you'll find that it's just what I advertise.

Slayer222
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th May 2007 19:58
game cam

EOT
[img][/img]
Check it out here: http://eliteops.piczo.com/?cr=6&rfm=y
Nue B
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th May 2007 03:52
Quote: "Also can we see how the scripts handle with 2 enemys at once; shooting them alternately"

Here's a screenshot with two enemies. it's the same guy, but you can see how it displays. I'll reposition the huds later so they're not so far apart.

Quote: "game cam"

Thanks, I'll look that up.

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Shadow heart
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th May 2007 04:35
yeah I want to buy this. It would be nice, to see it. Get game cam not FRAPS, it's better i guess, i've heard better compression or something. Its nice that you can put in your own character images, right, through scripting, etc. Its nice to have a product like this

to the ones thats trapped inside of you, this is it!!
Nue B
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th May 2007 15:07
Quote: "Can you make a video so we can see that it actually works."

Here's a short video I made with FRAPS, Game Cam wont let me record in FPSC's test mode. It only works in built games.

Because FRAPS slows my system, I optimized my video card for better performance to make this video. Thus, the quality is very poor. Frame Rates Are Potentially Slower, that's the acronym I've given to FRAPS. lol.

Well, this will be my last post until I'm finished with all the scripts it's taking some time to get this stuff ready, but I'm dedicated. Hope you're all happy now seeing the Huds in action.

Attachments

Login to view attachments
tyrano man
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th May 2007 18:40
wow thats really good

MikeB
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th May 2007 16:40
drb1992, as you would have seen if you'd read the posts above you, the huds appear when you get close to enemies.

Hey Nue B could you possibly release the SCRIPT free, so that we non-lazy people can create our own huds?? It would be a fun artistic challenge for me.

E.D.

Nue B
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th May 2007 19:51
Quote: "Hey Nue B could you possibly release the SCRIPT free, so that we non-lazy people can create our own huds?? It would be a fun artistic challenge for me."

I've worked all weekend and last night after work on this project. I'm finally done! I just have to bundle it into an install program to make it easy to e-mail. I'd like to share all of the scripts but believe it or not, I wrote 140 scripts for 35 huds to display and disappear the way you all want them to. Of course you will only have to use two per character, but if you want to have multiple characters attacking at once, you would've had to edit each of the scripts manually. I've done all the work for you.

So to answer your question eldest dragon,
The majority of the work I've done is in the scripts and the easy set up through HTML. if I give away the scripts, the product is worthless. Plus, the scripts call for unique file names. To get my scripts to work with your huds, you'd have to manually edit each of my scripts. And believe me that's very time consuming. However, I am considering selling a lite-verison where you only get 70 scripts(35 display and 35 remove final hud)for a lesser price.
The lite-version would only display huds for 1-on-1 combat not up-to 3 enemies at once. so, you could still have fun making the changes yourself.

The coolest thing about the set up, is that you don't get 140 .fpi files. I put the codes into HMTL webpages so you can click a button and auto-copy the codes into your clipboard.

Like I said, I'm all done. so, I'll have it up for sale within the next two-days or sooner.

Thanks everyone for your suggestions.

MikeB
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th May 2007 20:08 Edited at: 15th May 2007 20:10
Oh sorry........ I hadn't noticed there was a second page, if I'd read that I wouldn't have posted.

In one of your posts on the first page you said:

"The script was the easy part, creating all the huds is what's hard."

So sorry again.

Oh, and if I have more than 3 enemies, what happens??
Is it just that their hud appears when I kill one of the "be-hudded" enemies?

Thanks,

E.D.

P.S. Cash, cash, my kingdom for some cash.

tyrano man
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th May 2007 20:32
Quote: "Oh, and if I have more than 3 enemies, what happens??"

FPSC has trouble keeping more than 3 enemies active at once anyway.

Slayer222
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th May 2007 20:42
how many square feet is your kingdom?
*Slayer_2

EOT
[img][/img]
Check it out here: http://eliteops.piczo.com/?cr=6&rfm=y
Nue B
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th May 2007 21:14
Quote: "In one of your posts on the first page you said:

"The script was the easy part, creating all the huds is what's hard."

So sorry again.

Oh, and if I have more than 3 enemies, what happens??
Is it just that their hud appears when I kill one of the "be-hudded" enemies?"

Yes, the scripts were the easy part when there was only 35. But people wanted to have multiple characters attacking so I had to write more scripts so the huds didn't overlap. Now instead of just one set of huds for a 1-on-1 combat, you can see huds for upto 3 enemy characters attacking at the same time. All the huds will display at once and the health bars are assigned to each character as well. Also, because the code goes with the "shoot" script of a character, I found that the script terminated with the entity leaving the huds on the screen. So I had to write more scripts for the "destroy" scripts to remove the huds after you destroy each character. That's how I ended up with 140 scripts. 35x4

Trinity Pictures
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th May 2007 23:04
wow this is awesome...I had previously thought that this was impossible.

Artist/Modellor of Encrypto Studios

Logo made at http://www.grsites.com/logo
MikeB
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th May 2007 23:29
Nue B I think you are moving up to status with rolfy, butters and everyone.
This is one of the most impressive scripting jobs I've seen on the forums .

E.D.

tyrano man
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th May 2007 23:38
That makes it even funnier that his name is Nue B

Shadow heart
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th May 2007 02:05
wow looks good.

to the ones thats trapped inside of you, this is it!!
Trinity Pictures
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th May 2007 04:12
Quote: "That makes it even funnier that his name is Nue B"

lol

Artist/Modellor of Encrypto Studios

Logo made at http://www.grsites.com/logo
Nue B
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th May 2007 22:18
Thank you all for your kind words. I have been experiencing some issues with my ISP, but now that it's fix I'll have everything uploaded tonight. Thanks again for all the support.

PAS
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th May 2007 00:46
@ Nue B: Sorry I have been lagging. Anyways, how long would it tkae you to make like 20 huds? I need these in a certain time period. I will pay extra to have it done in priority if you cna do it. Please let me know. Also what packs do you have to make the HUDS? I will need charachters form model packs 4 and that zombie doctor from that medical model pack. Do you have those? Thanks.

K.L. Phair
Nue B
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th May 2007 06:29
Quote: "I will need charachters form model packs 4 and that zombie doctor from that medical model pack. Do you have those? Thanks."

Yes. I have huds for the WW2/SCiFi/MP4 and MP2 the zombie doctor.
I don't have MP1. The Health-Hudz are ready to buy @ $14 USD. It's an install program a little over 2MB file (2.34MB). I'll e-mail to the address of your paypal unless you specify another. I'll make a more official announcement in the showcase forum tomorrow. PAS, email me with details on 20 huds you want and how soon you need them. It's late...

PAS
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th May 2007 23:24
Nue B: I sent you the list of charachters and names I need with them. Let me know if you can do it by the deadline I gave you and if not, let me know when you can have it done by. Thanks.

K.L. Phair
Nue B
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th May 2007 20:08
I'm working on it now PAS.

I posted a formal announcemet about the Enemy Health Hudz on the showcase Forum. check it out everyone!

later!

PAS
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st May 2007 06:26
I just wanted to write this in regards to Nue B and his services especially with the HUDS he is advertising here. He has been doing my request and has been great. He has been finishing this up very quickly while still maintianing quality and I highly recommend his services. He has paid a lot of attention to detail and has always followed up to make sure everything was the way I wanted it and has had superb communication. You cannot ask for better service or quality of work. So I highly recommend that everyone use his services not only because it will look good in your game but also to support his gaming company. I would like to add he has his script pack and he has some very good ideas for solutions regarding scripts and solutions to different things. He answered all of my questions and helped provide me with solutions to enhance my game. I really appreciate that as he really interacts with you and does great follow ups to make sure you are geting what you want. I am definitely going to use his work in the future. Thanks Nue B.

K.L. Phair
Nue B
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd May 2007 01:42
Quote: "I just wanted to write this in regards to Nue B and his services especially with the HUDS he is advertising here. He has been doing my request and has been great. He has been finishing this up very quickly while still maintianing quality and I highly recommend his services. He has paid a lot of attention to detail and has always followed up to make sure everything was the way I wanted it and has had superb communication. You cannot ask for better service or quality of work. So I highly recommend that everyone use his services not only because it will look good in your game but also to support his gaming company. I would like to add he has his script pack and he has some very good ideas for solutions regarding scripts and solutions to different things. He answered all of my questions and helped provide me with solutions to enhance my game. I really appreciate that as he really interacts with you and does great follow ups to make sure you are geting what you want. I am definitely going to use his work in the future. Thanks Nue B."

It's always great doing Business with you PAS. Thanks for your kind words.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-09 15:22:50
Your offset time is: 2024-10-09 15:22:50