Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / "Official" character needed.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Ok I am making a new post for a request of someone to play as my main character in my game. I will give a brief description of my game and what I need. My game is called "Katana the Lost Swat Team" its about how about a Swat team was checking out an old office building which is where a distress call came from. And ye have lost contact with them and you are going to be sent in find them.
Ok so the main character is going to be American, I really only have 1 line for the guy so far but as I progress in making more levels I will get more. So you need to be a guy, and have a mic or voice recorder, whatever you use to record your voice onto a computer. So if you are interested please say so, Also a little thing I also need is a re-texture of the Swat guy, just make it blo0dy and have him have cuts and stuff like that, I have made my own re-texture but its pretty much crap so I would like for someone to do that and just upload it to this post.
Disturbing 13
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th May 2007 07:19 Edited at: 13th May 2007 07:30
I'de call this a request post but it's really just full of DEMANDS
you can't just expect people to jump and help you with out offering something in return. Post like these are usually locked.
What your asking for is a voice actor and a texture artist. Both are apparently something you can't do, so I would suggest offering some sort of payment to compensate someonelses time. Your original thread was torn apart, and you kinda came off as a demanding something or other in this one. Try to find something that you can do and maybe offer that skill as a payment if you lack money. Allot of people do that here and it seems very effective.

Cellbloc Studios
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th May 2007 08:37
Not a problem! I usually charge $150 per hour for modeling, but for you I will do it for $75 (50% off!) It should only take about 2-3 hours to create what your looking for.

Let me know when you can send payment and I will hop right on it!

Your mod has been erased by a signature
MikeB
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th May 2007 09:56
Quote: "Not a problem! I usually charge $150 per hour for modeling, but for you I will do it for $75 (50% off!) It should only take about 2-3 hours to create what your looking for.

Let me know when you can send payment and I will hop right on it!"

Lol.

E.D.

drb1992
Years of Service
User Offline
ok heres the payment your name will be in the credits, and you will have a good tingly sensation inside of you for helping out another fpsc member.
Cheese Cake
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th May 2007 16:07
I dont think that the most people would consider that as an payment...

Okey the voice acting isnt that hard you just need a good voice for it.

But than suddenly comes the texturing part and texturing isnt easy.
I mean characters some things okey but bloody characters with cuts and stuff that would be a little harder.

And you didnt even said pleace it was just i need a retexture.
xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FPSC Multiplayer Games
Posted: 13th May 2007 16:44
Another thing is that no one wants to waiste their time. Of course now that that's been said, someone will pop in and say "I'll do it." Why don't you get far enough along in your game so you can show your excellent work, at which time everyone will want to be a part of it, and you won't even have to ask for help. Everyone will be asking you what they can do.

If a texure or a voice is holding you up, then you have a problem and may never finish the game anyway. Work around it and show us why we would want our name in the credits.

Best of luck with the game.

I'm sorry, my answers are limited. You must ask the right question.

Silvester
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th May 2007 17:27
Not even the most foolish modeler will do this for you...It takes time and time costs money if you let someone work for you.If you work at an office for 4 hours,You'd like to get payed too dont you?
xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FPSC Multiplayer Games
Posted: 13th May 2007 18:19
It's not just about the time or money. If rolfy asked for someone to do a voice for his game and offered to put that persons name in the credits, we would be tripping over each other to do it.

Why?

1. Because he has shown that his work is worthy of our time and consideration.

2. Because he has given MUCH to the community.

3. Because we have seen his work and have no doubt that he would complete the game.

Sorry, but we don't know you, and you haven't paid your dues. That and your request kind of sounds like a demand.

But like I said, you should get further along with the game and show us your work. Work with the community, contribute what you can and get to know the members.

Right now advise is free, but remember what you get for nothing isn't always good. The rest takes time.

Best.

I'm sorry, my answers are limited. You must ask the right question.

Cheese Cake
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th May 2007 19:44
xplosys i couldnt say it better

And he is right your request sounds more like a demand.

Maybe you could first post screenies of your game.
Slayer222
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th May 2007 06:10
Quote: " tingly sensation inside of you for helping out another fpsc member."
You mean the one when you punch your monitor in frustration after reading the "sorry I won't be finishing this game" thread?
*Slayer_2

EOT
[img][/img]
Check it out here: http://eliteops.piczo.com/?cr=6&rfm=y

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-09 13:30:57
Your offset time is: 2024-10-09 13:30:57