Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / [LOCKED] Fpscfilesafe

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th May 2007 23:49
Hi just to say in a post a while ago i said about maybe a webiste for fps stuff and links to all fps site i could find and maybe a forum well mods told me not to post untill its up and running well ... here it is:

http://fpscfilesafe.realbb.net/

its all fully working and i am just in the middle of gathering all the links to other fpsc site i can

kizza

kizza
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th May 2007 23:54
I just looked and i have stupidly posted this in fpsc chat section sorry can a mod please movce this to showcase.

thanks

FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th May 2007 00:16
No.Why people want to post about their sites in the Showcase forum is beyond me.If you must post about your site I would rather you do it here in Product Chat.

kizza
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th May 2007 00:30
I dunno lol last time i posted it a mod told meh to post it in showcase next time

RedneckRambo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th May 2007 03:25
Quote: "Post your screen shots, maps, web sites and other cool FPSC related things here

No.Why people want to post about their sites in the Showcase forum is beyond me.If you must post about your site I would rather you do it here in Product Chat."

Come on Fred. You're a mod. Don't tell me you never noticed the "web sites"?

Kizza- Either I'm just retarded or there literally wasn't anything about FPSC there.

Silent Thunder
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th May 2007 06:04
Quote: "Kizza- Either I'm just retarded or there literally wasn't anything about FPSC there."

I didn't see anything either.

Click on the picture to order your copy today!
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th May 2007 06:14
Just because people have posted them in the Showcase forum in the past doesn't mean I am happy about it.The Showcase forum is for finished stuff,demos,WIPs,etc. and I don't think that a web site falls into that catagory.
We all have to make or go through changes from time to time and this is just one of them.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-09 13:30:46
Your offset time is: 2024-10-09 13:30:46