Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Core Map Gone Free!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th May 2007 12:01 Edited at: 18th May 2007 12:05
Well,its true.As i dont got the source code anymore due a mistake i made with the windows setup,I lost the source code and cannot build on it anymore.

So i decided to release the last known beta of Core Map for free.

grab it Here

You may use this program in any way you want,commercial.non commercial i dont care.

Aslong as you dont sell it as your own it is OK to me.Also i do NOT agree to anyone making external links directly to the download.Please redirect to the download page as im not wanting to get bandwidth used by people who dont even get to see a small part of my site.
Maxi Studio
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th May 2007 13:10
Oh, thanx!

[href]http://www.nettklikk.no/cgi-bin/payperclick/clickthru.cgi?id=matsjakobsen92 [/href]
Veron
Years of Service
User Offline
Thanks a lot! Soon i'll be developing something similar to this, but a lot of differences will be present too!

But anyway, great job! This thread deserves plenty of attention!

[center]
Silvester
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th May 2007 13:44
Hmm,im going to recreate one anyway.But faster,more advanced and with encrypted media(Not media for the games,that is something you have to do yourself)
Maxi Studio
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th May 2007 14:06
Do you want your name in the credit??

[href]http://www.nettklikk.no/cgi-bin/payperclick/clickthru.cgi?id=matsjakobsen92 [/href]
Veron
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "Hmm,im going to recreate one anyway.But faster,more advanced and with encrypted media(Not media for the games,that is something you have to do yourself)"

Pretty much what i'm doing, except with extras like password protection, and support for up to 100 maps, is yours made in DBP?

[center]
Silvester
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th May 2007 14:35
Dude,this one HAS password

and yes,Dark Basic Pro.but how do you want 100 maps with buttons?in 1 screen?

Quote: "Do you want your name in the credit??"

No,you can use it like you want,without even mentioning this app.or my name.
Veron
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "Dude,this one HAS password"

Ah, sorry, haven't checked it thoroughly enough yet...

Quote: "but how do you want 100 maps with buttons?in 1 screen?"

The app comes with a configuration utility. In that configurator, you are asked a series of questions, like:

What do you want the X res of the launcher to be
What do you want the Y res of the launcher to be

Then there's one which asks you how many maps you want to be able to load in your launcher. The user enters a number, between 1 and 100, and that number is saved to a text file. When the launcher is opened, that number is read, and a button is drawn for each map the user wants. The size of the button gets smaller and smaller as you select more maps.

[center]
Silvester
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th May 2007 15:03
Ah,in that way

I wanted to keep EVERYTHING costumizable like X and Y positions of buttons,button images and whatever.So i didnt use that way.

Beware though that FPS Creator runned from a execute command wont work unless you use a wait flag.
Commander in Chief
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th May 2007 06:36
Really? No wonder it wouldnt work for me Explain more...

---PARANOID PRODUCTIONS---
Silvester
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th May 2007 09:40
FPS Creator is made in Dark Basic Pro,DBP does NOT like it when two applications are ACTIVE at the same moment.Using a wait flag will make it INACTIVE untill the game.exe stops running.

Its simple,but it can be quite a headache.(Also,from VB.net Shell("") has problems too on some computers.I have NO idea yet on how to fix this.as i use DBP more anyway.)
Veron
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "I wanted to keep EVERYTHING costumizable like X and Y positions of buttons,button images and whatever.So i didnt use that way."

This version of mine is fully customisable as well, it just asks the user what position they want the X and Y buttons at.

Quote: "Beware though that FPS Creator runned from a execute command wont work unless you use a wait flag. "

Hmm, that's strange. Time for me to get dirty with DBP I suppose!

[center]

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-09 13:29:49
Your offset time is: 2024-10-09 13:29:49