Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Credits about FPSC

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th May 2007 18:38
I have been talking with different people who are doing work on my FPSC game. Despite me paying for it, I still will be including these people in the credits for their work. I think that everyone should do this, because it exposes the person for not only their talents, but also thatei contribution to your game. If everyone did this, it would publicize people in their areas of expertise. I only say this because if it were not for a lot of peoples packs and add ons, then my game would not be as good or as genuine as it is. This is just a thought for people to consider. I am trying to keep track of every maker of the things I am including in my game and am listing them in the credits. Its not only good exposure for the creator, but it is also good relations between you and the person who does custom work to add quality content to your game. It would make someone more likely to do work for your game in the future as you credit them for their work.

K.L. Phair

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-09 13:25:00
Your offset time is: 2024-10-09 13:25:00