Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / The Conspiracy....IS HERE!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd May 2007 02:49
Raymond Jackson is back in the house! And to show that I have learned my lesson from being a smart mouth jerk, I'm releasing a work in progress demo of(drum roll) and brase yourselfs...The next brand new, action packed, sci-fic action adventure FPSC game...

THE CONSPIRACY 1.5 alpha

http://iagconspiracy.moonfruit.com/
Download link:http://hosted.filefront.com/RaymondJackson/

Shadow heart
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd May 2007 02:51
why thankyou...downloading..now...

to the ones thats trapped inside of you, this is it!!
RJ is out Leave a message
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd May 2007 03:11 Edited at: 23rd May 2007 03:25
Your very very welcome. And don't forget to leave feedback on any and all problems it might have.

Candle_
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd May 2007 04:07
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd May 2007 04:28
Don't worry Candle, I made sure I posted in the showcase too. So without wasting bandwith I'll be chatting about my game and getting back into the grove over at Geek Culture. So I'll give everyone at chance to download End Game(title of the level from the conspiracy) and you guys can give me a buzz on my board and I'll get back to ya
either on GC or e-mail Sml RJ

Candle_
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd May 2007 06:02
well lets see. I started the game , took the dog for a walk, had dinner , watch a movie, then the game was just starting.
Walked about three steps had about 7 FPS .
click the uninstall link. and that was it.

Cellbloc Studios
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd May 2007 07:03
Ah......

I have to agree with Candle_, it does take forever. I had 6 shotgun shells and I went in the elevator shaft, and had to fight something like 3-5 people with 6 shells... I didn't last very long. THEN when I respawned, I STILL had no ammo and promptly died again.

Sorry, not really fun.

Uninstalled.

Your mod has been erased by a signature
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd May 2007 08:03
Ok, Let me see if I can help. After David runs out ammo and supplys from the next to last fight here he go's home "and low and behold"! There's smoke pouring from the ground!David is not a complete idiot! He has stashed some guns,ammo,and meds close by in case of breaking and entering! What I'm saying is, Check the vent on the left. And use it for cover! Make them come to you and use the vent for cover. Tip: Never,Never go charging in where angels fear to dred! You will live longer. Frame rate is a concern only for those with poor computer power. However, I am re-tweaking it all the time. At a few steps I still managed to keep a total of 24-28fps and the loading times were only a min and a half. But then again I have 2gigs of memory and a 256 ATI video card.So I do understand. But please, Don't quit. Quitters never win.

Candle_
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd May 2007 08:53 Edited at: 23rd May 2007 08:54
Remember you program for what other have , not what you have.
I have 2 gigs of ram and a AMD 2.21 and it ran slow.

fallen one
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd May 2007 18:11
Quote: "Walked about three steps had about 7 FPS .
click the uninstall link. and that was it."

thats most fpsc games, I run a 6 series card, and 2.6g machine, and these fpsc games run like nothing on them, I think the trick is dont make it from all those segments, make bigger segments like 3x3, along with some 1x1, you should then use 50% less segments at least, that should help a lot, there is no isnstancing i dont think, so all those 100x100 segemnts, thats a bad way to make a game, so one has to make them a little larger.
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd May 2007 18:14 Edited at: 23rd May 2007 18:16
Yea, I figure I'm going to have to cut some more fat out of this slice of cake. You seem to be muching on some sour spots.Try reducing the res to 640x480 at 16 bit and let me know what happends.

PAS
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd May 2007 19:35
Framerate is the game. I have seen games for Mac that ran slow and were big name games. I bought a game and played it on my computer and the frame rate was so slow and it was a game I bought form GameStop. You need to eliminate things that will slow your game down. Or on buildings that take up a lot of space, eliminate the part of the building that will not be seen or that does not matter. If you have several enemies in FPSC then it will most likely lag. FPSCX10 is suppossed to fix this problem, but you must remeber, this is not X10.

K.L. Phair

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-09 13:25:56
Your offset time is: 2024-10-09 13:25:56