Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Please answer this question!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi there!I have a problem.
How can i make options button at the start up?...
Pus In Boots
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th May 2007 00:26
If you mean the menu screen, there is currently no "option" feature supported by The game creators. I believe Butter Fingers uses a cool pre-game option menu, but short of that you'll have to work with what you've got. Or better yet, do nothing at all!

Please sign here
FPSC Scripts
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th May 2007 01:20
if you want a menu at start up create a menu in gamemaker,c++,darkbasic(or db pro),or other know game creators.

yo yo yo.
Locrian
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th May 2007 02:00
Im not sure what options Butterfingers has, but you can code them into the setup. You'll need to understand the scripting language. But yes you can have different options on the game start up. We've done it ourself. You don't need c++ or dbpro.

FPSC Scripts
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th May 2007 18:11
i recommend to make a menu in gamemaker,c++,dark-basic(or db pro),or other know game creators.
fpsc menu have lots and lots of limitations,i'm working on a game(made in fpsc tho) and i made another menu in gamemaker that has lots of option(change fpsc resolution,change keys,etc,etc)
in my game on every level you get a code at the begining,you can insert the codes you get to unlock mini games and more in the gamemaker menu.
so ill recommend to make the menu in another game making app,i hope they add more menu feathers in fpscx10.
but just like Locrian said you can code them in the setup if you know the script lang,but its very limited.

yo yo yo.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-09 15:16:11
Your offset time is: 2024-10-09 15:16:11