Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I just played an EA FPSC game and it had ladders how would I make those in FPSC all I found was some script on the forums that shot me up is there a wy to make it like the ladders from that?
xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FPSC Multiplayer Games
Posted: 29th May 2007 15:50
Check the free downloads on my website under 'entites'.

Best.

I'm sorry, my answers are limited. You must ask the right question.

Zdrok
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th May 2007 23:27
@ xplosys,

The ladder entity/script doesn't work. I changed it to dynamic, immobile=yes, and it lifts me way up in the air and never stops. Also, when it'd dynamic, it's also invisible.

This is Mad-Man. Copy Mad-Man into your sig so he can rule the FPSC boards. How to do it? }+:+)+the message after the smiley=domination!
bass guy1669
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th May 2007 23:33
yep that happens to me to

come see night shift at http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=106003&b=25 see you there
xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th May 2007 23:54
This is from the original thread:

Quote: "After reviewing the video and the script, I see the problem. The script will not work properly when there is more than one floor above the ladder. It uses the players proximity with the ceiling to tell it when to stop climbing. I will try to work around it, but for now it only works in a two story room. Likewise, a two story ladder will work in a three story room and so on. You can use a few invisible ceiling entities above the ladder to fix this issue.
"

which is located here:http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=87398&b=21

Sorry, but that never made it in the Readme file of the download. Also, there have been some changes to the engine since then , but hopefully it will work properly still.

Best.

Squelchy Tom
Years of Service
User Offline
"The ladder entity/script doesn't work. I changed it to dynamic, immobile=yes, and it lifts me way up in the air and never stops. Also, when it'd dynamic, it's also invisible."

"yep that happens to me to"

Thirded.
xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st May 2007 01:35
lol... try reading the thread before you post. Check the post above yours.

Best.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-09 15:19:40
Your offset time is: 2024-10-09 15:19:40