Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Possible FPSC Podcasty interveiwy thing... You know what I mean!!!

Author
User Banned
Posted: 29th May 2007 09:33
Hey,

I read somewhere on the forums someone would like a podcasty type thing. Well I thought I would do A thing Like that and each month release an interview We had with A TGC worker or well known people on the forums and ask them questions about their job and basicly give a little history of themselves.

If you think this would be a good idea, say so, the interveiws will be put onto My Website Which Is slowly trying to get out of the underworld and onto land.

If you like the Idea We Will do the first interview for next month.

Duplex,
Duplex Creations

See The Duplex Creations Website at:
http://www.duplexcreations.mdhost.info
Duplex
User Banned
Posted: 29th May 2007 15:54
Anyone?

butyouman
Years of Service
User Offline
idk it sounds ok this is a game making fourm not a meet a person fourms. If i wanted to meet sombody

Quote: "and basicly give a little history of themselves."

i dont want to give history about myself i dont think any 1 does if i want people to know about me i could make a account on e-harmony.com

Slipknot Rules
Duplex
User Banned
Posted: 30th May 2007 09:00
I didnt mean it like that, I meant sort of like a history of there time gamemaking, like there first game made and stuff like that, I dont mean life history, I wouldnt give away things like where I live and where I was born and where I went school.

Commander in Chief
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th May 2007 22:08
Well since I know Duplex...

*bump*

---PlasmaArts---
www.plasmaarts.co.nr - www.plasmaarts-games.co.nr
Duplex
User Banned
Posted: 31st May 2007 10:59
Thanks for the Bump, but It seems no ones interested, Oh well.

PAS
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st May 2007 16:00 Edited at: 31st May 2007 16:01
Quote: "Thanks for the Bump, but It seems no ones interested, Oh well."

OK. First off you cannot give up. I have several websites regarding gaming such as a Podcast, Company Website, Game Store, and Cheat Codes websites. If noone wants to work with you on this right now, then find informaiton or other developers who would like to do this. I myself will do it. I run my own podcast and intro music I mixed, and can record my part of the interview if you email me the questions. Give me all the free publicity you want. I will answer any and every question.

Quote: "i dont want to give history about myself i dont think any 1 does if i want people to know about me i could make a account on e-harmony.com"

Well by not talking about yourself and your developments you will never trademark yourself, your company, and never have anyone know about you. Big difference between e-Harmony and a podcast dealing with your gaming projects.

@ Duplex: If you want to interview me and the different aspects I cover make a post in here and maybe we can even cross promote podcasts. I am listed with over 500 podcast directories including iTunes.

K.L. Phair
Duplex
User Banned
Posted: 31st May 2007 17:24
Thanks for the encouragement PAS.

If some more people say they would like this then I will do it but I dont want waste my time.

If I do dicide to go ahead with this you can be the first.

I wasnt quite sure on how to do this I thought of many possiblitys:
-Video [not everyone has a webcam or doesnt want to be filmed]
-voice Recording [Again, Not everone has a voice recorder]
-MSN/Chat room [Cant think Of any]

So I think If I did this it would be a written Interview which people would Read.

Trinity Pictures
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Jun 2007 07:17
Heck, I'll do it, but my gaming career is not very interesting.

Artist/Modellor of Encrypto Studios
Duplex
User Banned
Posted: 1st Jun 2007 10:30
I Also want to know If people would read/listen/watch this if I did it.

tyrano man
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Jun 2007 15:00
Quote: "So I think If I did this it would be a written Interview which people would Read."

I'd love to do it, I have had a bumpy road trying to find the right engine and i'd love to talk about it all. I would definatly do the written one/msn. I'll go second

Also yeah I would read it.

Duplex
User Banned
Posted: 1st Jun 2007 15:09
Looks like people are liking the idea a bit more, but the main question is:

Would you read an interveiw of someone else?

PAS
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Jun 2007 00:23
Quote: " Looks like people are liking the idea a bit more, but the main question is:

Would you read an interveiw of someone else?"

Whya re you puting your limits of an idea onthis community. Evne if no one in this community does it, you cna still be successful. Look a tmy store. No one on this forum slels through me, but yet I get bulk orders form people who seel games and want a discounted rate. I may not be selling one game at a time, but my idea when put in force has provided solutions I never thought of. If no one here does listen or read about another person, does not mena that anyone outside of this community will not. There are millions of other people out there so do not limit yourself because this forum does not repsond well to a idea you have. You never know what it can accomplish until you try it out.

K.L. Phair
Grey Beard
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Jun 2007 00:51
Quote: "Would you read an interveiw of someone else?
"

I would love to see something like this. I have been around here, for a while, but have not had the chance (due to family issues) to really get involved. Now that I have the chance I would really like to learn how to do some of the amazing things that other people are doing.

I would be willing to do what ever I could to help you get started.

I hope that you do decide to make this happen, as it would help the community a great deal (at least the people like me.)
Duplex
User Banned
Posted: 2nd Jun 2007 10:25
Ok,thanks PAS, I'll try and spread this around other communitys and see what kind of result I get, thanks for the encouragement and help.

Duplex

Commander in Chief
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Jun 2007 02:51
Hey, I'd love to do the written MSN interview. Maybe even a video interview. That is, if no one minds that I'm only 12 years old.

Sorry mods if my age isnt supposed to be told....

---PlasmaArts---
www.plasmaarts.co.nr - www.plasmaarts-games.co.nr
xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FPSC Multiplayer Games
Posted: 3rd Jun 2007 03:22
How about if you polled the users here to see who they would most like to hear from or read about, and what they would like to ask?

Best.

I'm sorry, my answers are limited. You must ask the right question.

PAS
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Jun 2007 05:36
Quote: "How about if you polled the users here to see who they would most like to hear from or read about, and what they would like to ask?"

Good suggesiton Duplex. If you want to cate to the community then this would be the best way to do it or sign up reviews form programs like Magic FPS etc. and even websites like FPSFree and X Games.

K.L. Phair
Inspire
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Jun 2007 06:52 Edited at: 3rd Jun 2007 06:53
I would wanna' hear about Butters, Locrian, Rolfy, Creator of Zombies and OLEG. Their games look the best.

EDIT: I'd do an interview.

Duplex
User Banned
Posted: 3rd Jun 2007 14:06
Ok, thanks guys for the help, looks like I'll go down with this after all, another thing that might have turned people away is the PHP-themed Website, well, I like to say I am in the process of Redoing the whole website, which will be custom HTML all the way!

Ok, I'll put a poll on my website once I complete the new look!

Thanks guys,
Duplex

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-09 15:20:38
Your offset time is: 2024-10-09 15:20:38