Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hey guys, its too specific to search for so im asking here. I did know this when I used to use the prog ages ago but have forgot. When I edit segments, say a corridor in photoshop and then save. When i look at the preview in fpsc its edited but when I put it in game and test it its not edited. Its just the same as it was. Can anyone shed some light on this please, I know its something or nothing. Thanks in advance.

msn - djobscure@hotmail.co.uk
aim - obscureuk
Candle_
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jun 2007 22:31
if you restart fpsc it will change or if you delete the dbo files that are in that folder it should change.

FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jun 2007 22:38
Any time you make changes to something in FPSC you should delete both the .bin and .dbo files for that particular thing.

dj obscure
Years of Service
User Offline
Hmm, its not having it for some reason. The walls are just going bright white. Im editing the textures that are being pointed to in the fps. Can someone link me a tut about this so I can remind myself please. Ill keep looking myself but not found one yet. thanks.

aim - obscureuk
dj obscure
Years of Service
User Offline
all sorted now, was me being daft.

aim - obscureuk

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-09 15:19:15
Your offset time is: 2024-10-09 15:19:15