Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / The Most Stable Version Of FPSC

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Good Afternoon Adoring Public of TGC!

I'm a new member to this board who has spend a year simply stalking it never joining but still reaping rewards, so now I've joined and i hoped that someone could assist me in answering a (not so) dire question that has been burning inside me for a while. here goes:

based on light map problems. compiling issues. texture issues. and general crashes, which version of FPSC do you believe to me the most stable and reliable that still has good features. I've been told 1.04 RC8 V1 And 1.5VC2 are all good but which is the best. i appreciate a speedy response. thank you have a nice day

-Hazard

Hazzas Are In order!
Fiberfrag
Years of Service
User Offline
I thin everyone is a bit different depending on their spec's... I would try 1.04 and if you have issues upgrade to 1.5VC2...

Hope that helps...

Fiberfrag

FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Jun 2007 18:35
I'd go with 1.05 RC2 but that's just me.What really sucks is that different updates work better for different people and it's one of those "install one and if it works for you then good if not... uninstall and go to the next one" type deals.

Hazardous 1
Years of Service
User Offline
I Appreciate your opinions on this matter, as of 2 weeks ago i've been using FPSC V1.5 RC2 and it seems fine but i was wondering if there was something better out there. so now i know. thank you for your replies

Hazzas Are In order!
fallen one
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Jun 2007 23:45
what about for people playing your game, are we talking problems from the editor, or in the actual game, as if its not stable then it wont be stable for the person playing it, and thats most important, we can live with messing about making it, but what about the peson that will play it, is that the same, may work may not, heres lots of patches try one, or does the compiled game work well for the user so one doesnt have to worry.
TEST OF WILL
Years of Service
User Offline
I can't use 1.03-1.04V they always seem to mess up on my computer I'm going with V1.05 RC 2 I love it all depends on your computer

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-09 15:15:39
Your offset time is: 2024-10-09 15:15:39