Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / No killing anyone but certain people

Author
User Banned
Posted: 10th Jun 2007 20:38 Edited at: 10th Jun 2007 20:42
I have been debating on changing some elements to my story but I need a script that ends the game like you died because you killed someone you shouldn't. Example: You need to shoot the guy in the hazmat suit but no one else because it's not the job (your job is being a hitman and you only have one target.) You shoot a lady in a bikini and kill her. Whoops! I wasn't suppost to kill her! And then in other games, you would lose the level. I need a script where it makes certain people make you lose when you kill them. Can this be done?

I've used the searh feature. No help there.

SORRY MODS!

I posted in wrong place. Please move this thread. I thought I was n scripting but I had it open via another window.

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i97/jarom01/example7.gif
Thraxas
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Jun 2007 23:59 Edited at: 10th Jun 2007 23:59
You didn't search properly if you can't find the script you're looking for... because I am in a good mood I'll help you today...

Go to the scripts forum... type "kill" (without quotes) in the search box... pick "Just this board" and click "search"

Read the thread titles returned and you will find what you're looking for

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-09 15:15:32
Your offset time is: 2024-10-09 15:15:32