Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / [LOCKED] Logo before game loads

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hello all, i love FPS creator but i want to make it more me (kinda). Basicly when I click the icon to laod my game (once created) i wanted my logo to appear then the game starts. Is there any way that this can be done? Thanks alot

G.Giant
Maxi Studio
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Jun 2007 23:14
Please search before you post s new tread

[href]http://www.nettklikk.no/cgi-bin/payperclick/clickthru.cgi?id=matsjakobsen92 [/href]
Candle_
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Jun 2007 02:06
FADE Studios
Years of Service
User Offline
You spelled Thread wrong

Manager Of The Soon To Become Known Fade Studios
Slayer222
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Jun 2007 05:03
no he just wants to stop tracked vehicle construction Locked lol,
*Slayer_2

EOT
[img][/img]
Check it out here: http://eliteops.piczo.com/?cr=6&rfm=y
xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FPSC Multiplayer Games
Posted: 12th Jun 2007 05:26
So anyway, a blonde driving home from work is caught in a hail storm and her car is badly damaged. The next morning she leaves for work early and stops at the auto body shop on the way. She shows the damage to the man and asks how much it would cost to fix it.

The man laughs and says, "You can fix this yourself very easily. Just blow into the exhaust pipe and all these little dents will pop back out." The blonde, releived that it won't cost anything to get the car fixed, goes to work and promises to fix it herself that evening.

As soon as she arrives back in her driveway, she gets behind the car and begins blowing into the tailpipe, stopping after every few breaths to check the dents. Meanwhile, the neighbor who is also a blonde, is watching this from her kitchen window and can't help but wonder what she is doing.

After a moment she comes outsides and asks her neighbor what she's doing. The neighbor relates the story that the body shop man had told her, how if she blew into the tailpipe, that all the dents would pop back out.

"Well yeah", says the other blonde, "but you have to close the windows first."

I'm sorry, my answers are limited. You must ask the right question.

FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Jun 2007 06:29
Have you guys been drinking the juma juice again?

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-09 15:21:30
Your offset time is: 2024-10-09 15:21:30