Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Staminas Model Pack

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
After exhaistive searching since my computer failure,I am unable to find my model pack I gave for free awhile back. I am getting request after request for it, so if anyone has the pack still,,you are free to post it for download if you have the means and put up a link for it on here so others that are requesting it may download it.

Thanks
xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FPSC Multiplayer Games
Posted: 15th Jun 2007 23:59
The pack is now available on fpsFREE.com. Thanks for permission to host it.

Best.

I'm sorry, my answers are limited. You must ask the right question.

CLiPs
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jun 2007 11:57
Now thats a sweet pack... Ive had a copy ever since you released it Stamina... But you also had to put out a patch file for the electric fence...
Thats such a sweet addition to a great site. xplosys there is a patch file that went with the pack it was for the electric fence. If by chance you dont have it let me know on this thread and ill forward it to you that way it can also be on the site.

Not to hijack your thread Stamina but @xplosys im taking the site down Saturday night and by Sunday morning you will be featured on the Klanwarfare website... Thanks for posting us on your site also..

If you think education cost so much you should see how expensive ignorance can cost you
xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FPSC Multiplayer Games
Posted: 16th Jun 2007 16:17
CLiPs, yeah, send me the patch for the fence. Thanks.
When the Multi-player club is in full swing, I'll do a feature on it.

Best.

I'm sorry, my answers are limited. You must ask the right question.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-09 15:23:27
Your offset time is: 2024-10-09 15:23:27