Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Which software do you recomend to make a video from a test game?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi

So, ¿Wich software do you recomend to make video from test game? I need something easy to use, and if it free better.

Also I wanna know if I can make NPC killing other NPC like allyes, I know theres a scrip in sensei with the empyz mod but It dont seens to work (I mean the empy mod) with my FPSC version, They dont kill me but they dont do nothing else, they just stay there, Knelt down in the ground.

I gonna use this, to make cutscenes for my game, using the player´s view as a camera, and the NPC as actors

Best.
Thraxas
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Jun 2007 00:56
I recommend the "search the forum" option!
Jon Fletcher
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Jun 2007 01:06
google "fraps"

Sopo the tocho
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "google "fraps""

Thank you!
Goodman84
Years of Service
User Offline
fraps sucks use hypercam

hey
incense
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Jun 2007 02:41 Edited at: 17th Jun 2007 02:57
Gamecam is also pretty good.

I tried fraps and hypercam and they both killed the frame rate. Also with hypercam, when I played the video, the cam seemed to looking up and to the left of where the player was actually looking when I was in the game.

Gamecam is your best bet.

http://www.planetgamecam.com/

The person that now knows the most started with many questions. Patients and tolorance are the keys to the passage of knowledge. http://gamedesigntech.byethost7.com/
Mr Makealotofsmoke
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Jun 2007 11:05
omg, didnt we just have a topic like this...
probably gonna be a long debate below this, or a lock
i go with fraps (does'nt work for me) or hypercam (if u got a good CPU, compresses as it records mostly) or gamecam (dont have it)

incense
Years of Service
User Offline
I doesnt matter if this thread is locked, deleted or tie-died. I saw the other thread about this to. I don't plan on debating. I just stated my opinion in an effort to help and now I am done on the subject. If this thread irritates then why even give it notice. Some people have to be irritated by something. Its a compulsion. If they aren't irritated then they are not happy. I used to be that way. Im much happier now that I pay no notice to the things that might get to me. If it doesnt effect my life then it's just not important enough to worry about.

(NOTE: Please notice that at no time do I use sarcasm or seek to insult anyone in any way in this post.)

Have a great day!!

The person that now knows the most started with many questions. Patients and tolorance are the keys to the passage of knowledge. http://gamedesigntech.byethost7.com/

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-09 15:19:27
Your offset time is: 2024-10-09 15:19:27