Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPS Creator X10 / Just Some Ideas For X10

Author
User Banned
Posted: 22nd Jun 2007 04:09
1.Better Multiplayer

FpsCreators multiplayer needs alot more stuff added on like capture the flag and you should be able to be on teams to at least.
I just think its just a good idea to put more multiplayer stuff in FpsCreator X10

2.Cars,Planes and all that stuff

Thats a big thing thats missing out in FpsCreator,because just about any game has at least one car or plane or something to drive in it.

3.Better Menu Options

You should be able to have like video menus and the good stuff, not just plain old buttons

4.MeleAttacks

People have been waiting for these for a while,please just put some more in.

5.A Map

Maybe when you go to the start menu you can look at a map, like it shows what doors are locked or not. Or you can choose the option to show if there locked or not

Those are just some suggestions for FpsCreator

Robert F
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Jun 2007 05:08
There is an FPS x10 forum.Please post any x10 threads there.I will move this there for you.

DJ TJJ
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Jun 2007 16:56
1. Sadly they said the initial release won't include any.

2. That's most probably never going to happen (even though they originally promised on rail turrets, and regular turrets...)

3. Agreed...

4. You can already do that with x9, just need to make the animations and costume script yourself...

5. Can you elaborate?

Well... I hope I didn't insult you in any way... I do hope that #4 gets done...

http://www.freewebs.com/djtjj3/
Mickm
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Jun 2007 17:01
Perhaps for #5 a better idea would be changing the loading screen for each map. When the map loads it then shows the picture that you created (easily by taking a screen shot in FPS Creator) and you just draw on it.

IntelĀ® Core 2 E6420 Duo Processor |2GB DDR2 | nVidia GeForce 8600 GTS |Sound BlasterĀ® Audigy HD Software Edition
Windows Vista Home Premium | 22" E228WFP Widescreen Digital Flat Panel
Trinity Pictures
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Jun 2007 05:30
Quote: "Perhaps for #5 a better idea would be changing the loading screen for each map. When the map loads it then shows the picture that you created (easily by taking a screen shot in FPS Creator) and you just draw on it."

Yeah, or you could just show a HUD at the beginning of each level...I heard there was a script that whenever you press ctrl your HUD will show up....I think it is in the Hint's and Tip's guide....please correct me if I am wrong!

Artist/Modellor of Encrypto Studios
Conjured Entertainment
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jul 2007 20:50
Quote: "I heard there was a script that whenever you press ctrl your HUD will show up"

I helped Silent Thunder with a similar script a while back, but it uses the TAB key.
Here is the
for it.

Don't forget to visit Conjured Entertainment
X Games
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jul 2007 02:14
Quote: "1.Better Multiplayer

FpsCreators multiplayer needs alot more stuff added on like capture the flag and you should be able to be on teams to at least.
I just think its just a good idea to put more multiplayer stuff in FpsCreator X10"

Would be nice but then why could it not be in X9

FPSCreator content, information and resources.

http://x-games.mdhost.info/index.htm
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jul 2007 05:22
Maybe it will be someday...just not soon.After the source code is released I am sure one of our more inventive forum members with the proper tools will make a mod to cover this.

Please have mercy and use the search function.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-20 05:07:44
Your offset time is: 2024-04-20 05:07:44