Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Multiplayer Problem

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hello! I have a problem! I created the map and from the preferences i selected Multiplayer. I tryied to built the game. I went to level settings in order to change the music and the backgrounds! And i did it. Then i selected seconds for frags (for the winners) and i pressed "Build Game Executable".But it builds it as Singleplayer and not as Multiplayer! Also, when i was changing the backgrounds i didn't find the background with the host and join buttons which is for multiplayer but only with new game,load ect which is for single player! The game must be ready today!

IF SOMEONE CAN HELP ME I WOULD APPRECIATE! THANKS!
Systemous
Years of Service
User Offline
Someone told me that i need to reset all the settings and then i have to change them! Could u give me an image with the default settings bz i don't remember them?

Thanks
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Jun 2007 12:16
When you go to build the game simply go to the top where you put in the name of the game and click "new".
If you have to have the game done today and have no experience with FPSC you are probably out of luck.This is not the kind of software wherre you can wait until the last second and make a game real quick.

Please have mercy and use the search function.
Systemous
Years of Service
User Offline
No i am using a long time fps to create my game
SKULL MONKEY
Years of Service
User Offline
hmmm all I can think of is perhaps just perhaps select multi player at start before you start making your level and then just before you build click on multi player again... just a thought

[/url]

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-09 17:20:59
Your offset time is: 2024-10-09 17:20:59