Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Quick question regarding levels.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Well I have been away from FPSC for a while now, so I'm unsure of wether or not I found an answer to this before, but:

Is it possible to go to the end of a level, load up the next one, and simply "turn around" and go back to the other level?
Avid
Years of Service
User Offline
sort of. You could put an objective win/next level marker by a door behind you, but it the level you just came from would be reset, i.e. all the enemies would be there. I don't think it's workable tbh.
vorconan
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Jul 2007 01:57
Putting it basically...No
Frag Monkey
Years of Service
User Offline
I expected everything to be reset, but would it start back at the beginning of that level, or would it start at the transition point between the two? Actually now I think its impossible...
vorconan
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Jul 2007 02:01
Yes it is
xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FPSC Multiplayer Games
Posted: 1st Jul 2007 02:08
You could put a transport (either using a transporter or any entity) back to the beginning of the level prior to entering the win zone, and you could go back to the start point of that level, however it will not reset any events, entities, characters, weapons, etc.

Once you enter the win zone, the engine progresses to the next level in the build list, and we currently have no control over that. It would be a good thing to ask Santa for the next time we see an update coming.

Best.

I'm sorry, my answers are limited. You must ask the right question.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-09 17:22:51
Your offset time is: 2024-10-09 17:22:51