Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / =TGC Toolbar v 3.5= Revamped! [mods, move if in wrong board.]

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Jul 2007 04:21 Edited at: 2nd Jul 2007 04:30
THERE ARE CURRENTLY 117 DOWNLOADS.

Hello everyone, I return with the new, revamped TGC Toolbar.
Many of you who have already downloaded it may know about the updates, but to those of you who don't, this is it!

[Disclaimer-before I start.]
Some people, including mods such as FredP may get annoyed of me reposting this. To defend my post, this is a re-done version. With more graphics and features. Please let this fly.
FredP has announced that this toolbar may contain spyware. I have used this for about 7 months now (for I made it.), and searched my hardrive again and again, and haven't found anything worth deleting. Download at your own risk.

Now, on to the features...

TGC Toolbar v 3.5

This is the toolbar. It is compatable with Firefox and IE 5+.

On the far left, the main button brings you to the TGC home page, also including a drop down list of features, gadgets, and so on.

The next item is the search, which also has many features. Although I prefer to use Google, I use this sometimes as well.

The TGC Forums button has a drop down list of all the catagories of the forums, and those catagories expand to reveal more sub-catagories. Totalling all of the boards on thegamecreators.com. Providing easy click on click access to the forums.

The TGC Products button is pretty self explanatory. Once clicked, it drops down with the TGC software, and when you mouse over the software's graphic button, it expands and has all of the links available on that software's page. Whether it be downloading a demo, or viewing pre-made user game examples.

The Your TGC Account button has easy links for every link on the profile page. Whether it be the notepad, of signing in/out, or viewing the current newsletter.

New! The Chat button simply takes you to a javascript powered live chat room which requires no registry!
Note: The long text of the button (NEW!, etc.) will be changed next week.

Above pictured is the start of the chatroom.
Below pictured is the chat room in action!

The next button is a e-mail checker. Holds up to 5 e-mail accounts.
Is compatable with most public e-mail accounts.

And last but not least is the weather. Simply enter your zip code or area and it will display the current weather.

All this is powered generously
by Conduit.

CLICK HERE to go to the download page.

Thanks for reading,
AaronG

Inspire
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Jul 2007 08:53
Lookin' good Aaron, might give it a go tomorrow.

Silvester
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Jul 2007 22:53
Got it,it is quite cool.Dont know if its usefull yet though.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-09 17:25:10
Your offset time is: 2024-10-09 17:25:10