Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Some Questions I need Answering

Author
User Banned
Posted: 3rd Jul 2007 07:25
Me being quite a FPSC newbie, I don't know a few things about the system.

1. With Model Pack 5, how do I determine which guns have which hands. I don't want my character to be a white guy, pick up a Deagle then for some whacked out reason have black hands (not being racist or nothing). It completely skews the continuity of the game.

2. Also, where are the textures for the hands held?(I'm cell-shading my game and rotoscoping the cutscenes)
Shallows
User Banned
Posted: 3rd Jul 2007 10:55
Lol, I didn't realise that you were an NZ'er. Wooo!

Thanks for the feedback, I'll check that readme.
Shallows
User Banned
Posted: 3rd Jul 2007 11:10
Thanks, Luckily I haven't tried looking through the readme yet. Now I can make my game to its fullest capabilities of awesomeness.
Shallows
User Banned
Posted: 3rd Jul 2007 13:40
Nah, I'm not old enough to work there (At least I don't think so), seeing as I'm still in high school. But I have taught myself how to rotoscope in flash after being mesmerised by the style in "Waking Life" and "A Scanner Darkly."

Anyways, I have a few more questions.

1. I need to make cell-shaded textures of a few of the model pack 5 weapons (the melee mainly). How do I go about this, do I have to make new folders in the gamecore/guns folder and new files in the entitybank as well? It's getting a little annoying.

Thanks, If you have some answers.

And If anybody wants to help with some textures (I might make a thread about this) just send me an e-mail at 'metal.bear.solid@gmail.com'
Shallows
User Banned
Posted: 4th Jul 2007 12:11
What program do I need to open FPE files? Is notepad all good, or do I need a program?
uman
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jul 2007 21:07
Notepad is fine

"There are those who said this day would never come - What have they to say Now?"
Shallows
User Banned
Posted: 5th Jul 2007 12:49
Hey I have another question, Where do I find the blood splat that comes out of the enemies when you shoot them?

I'm trying to make my game to the best of it's ability, so be ready for it when I release it's details in a couple of weeks. Hell, I might even have a demo!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-09 17:21:12
Your offset time is: 2024-10-09 17:21:12