Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / A request from fpsFREE.com

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FPSC Multiplayer Games
Posted: 3rd Jul 2007 22:18
Please do not use download managers or otherwise make multiple, simultaneous connections to download content from fpsFREE.com and download.fpsFREE.com.

Due to recent DOS (denial of service) attacks and other misuse, I have had to make some changes and rules concerning downloading content. Anyone who would perpetrate a DOS attack on lil' ole' fpsFREE, has got to be a sick, lonely little.... nerd.

I don't think anyone here is the problem, but we serve more than 700 unique visitors from around the world and transfer 1GB+ data per day and growing, so there is more than this community alone.

For those who think that the site is there for them alone, and continue to make 30+ concurrent connections or attempt to download the entire server contents, you will from now on be kicked and forever banned. I have no time to go back and un-ban you. This is a free site and I make nothing from it, with the exception of some very generous gifts from other forum members.

Thanks for your support.

Best.

I'm sorry, my answers are limited. You must ask the right question.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-09 17:29:54
Your offset time is: 2024-10-09 17:29:54