Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark GDK / First of many....

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Just got the DGDK.Net trying to convert some DBPro samples into the DGDK version to learn where the corresponding commands are all storedd and....Well, some commands don't translate. Right now, I'm doing the Display Showcase example from DBPro and, either I don't know what exactly it's for or it doesn't exist, but I cannot find the 'Lock Back Buffer' version in DGDK... Necessary? What's the substitute? I'm actually trying to find out what all commands are the same so I can continue learning with the ONLY tutorials available, DBPro ones...
JKatt
Years of Service
User Offline
Ok... This one is legit... I cannot find a 'Copy Memory' in DGDK... Only CopyMemblock... It takes 4 arguments, however the sample app has 3... What's the substitute? (See DBPro Help Sample 'Display Showcase')... Thanks in advance.
APEXnow
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jul 2007 21:21
The LockBackBuffer function is a method available from the IdgdkDisplay interface.

To copy memory, although DGDK.NET doesn't have an equivalent method from DBP, you can use a CopyMemory declaration. See the following TCP page for more details on using this in .NET

http://www.codeproject.com/vb/net/CopyMemory_in_Net.asp

Paul.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-29 01:12:07
Your offset time is: 2024-09-29 01:12:07