Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Games on steam

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jul 2007 14:10
I know its most likely not possible but is there any way of getting FPSC games hosted on steam. I know steam set up dedicated servers which is feasible on FPSC however, the steam server interface i dont think would be possible with fpsc. I was just wondering if anyone knew of any DBP or FPSC games that had been hosted on steam, and if it was possible?

Luciferia
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jul 2007 16:00
Only if you made a stupidly good one and got it published by valve.
Inspire
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jul 2007 18:33
Games on Steam are only ones that were made in the Source engine, I believe (except the older ones).

It wouldn't be that hard to program a similar system.

Opposing force
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jul 2007 18:51
Quote: "Only if you made a stupidly good one and got it published by valve"

Quote: "Games on Steam are only ones that were made in the Source engine"

Wrong. There are loads of publishers who are interested in selling their games via steam. Not just ones made in the source engine and published by valve.

Inspire
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jul 2007 21:39
Quote: "Wrong. There are loads of publishers who are interested in selling their games via steam. Not just ones made in the source engine and published by valve."

Oops.

Cherd
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Jul 2007 18:14
Quote: "Games on Steam are only ones that were made in the Source engine, I believe (except the older ones)."

No they actually have a wide range of stuff on made with various engines. I mean i wasnt exactly hoping to achieve this, it was just general curiosity as i was browsing through the catalogue of steam games

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-09 17:23:29
Your offset time is: 2024-10-09 17:23:29