Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Retexturing Question

Author
User Banned
Posted: 9th Jul 2007 02:42
Hey, I wasn't sure on the "what I'm allowed to do with stuff rules."
So, am I allowed to retexture FPSC textures for use in my games, but not sell the textures?

Am I able to use peoples models, give them credit in the game but use retextures of their textures?

I need to know the answers to this, because it would suck if I had to cancel my cell-shaded game if I couldn't use my retextures.

I'm not going to take credit for the models, I'm not a thief.
So, is this OK?
TEST OF WILL
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "We are pleased to announce that there are NO license restrictions on FPS Creator. You can sell whatever you make and do not have to pay us any royalties. This entitles you to sell your games on your own web site, sell via a publisher, have them placed on magazine cover discs or just give them away for free. The choice is yours. While we'd love to hear about any success stories resulting from FPS Creator built games, you'll never have to buy a license from us."

Same for models just can't release the textures, models, ect. for free, but there are no restrictions for re-textures, FPSC stock media in a game

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-09 17:21:32
Your offset time is: 2024-10-09 17:21:32