Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark GDK / Authenticator Problem

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Ive got my authenticator and i run it on the file then use the file created as a embeded resource and copy-paste the auth code into that box. and then it gives me Some big error and says Unable to initalize darkGDK librarys
However i can compile with the sample WTF
CattleRustler
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Jul 2007 15:56
the code the Auth gives needs to be passed into the initialization of the dgdk.net, is that what youre doing? whats the "big error"? We arent mind readers, if you need help then make the effort to provide us some info.

My DBP plugins page is now hosted [href]here[/href]
APEXnow
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Jul 2007 20:26
Mmjack,

What did you mean by "Copy into that box"? Basically, the authenticator code that's generated in the Authenticator program, must be copied FROM the box, and pasted into CDarkGDK's constructor argument, or passed in as an argument to the InitDarkGDK function.

If you have done this correctly, can you also ensure that you have DISABLED 'VSHost' under your Debug options. Having this option enabled for either Release or Debug configuration will stop DarkGDK.NET from initialising correctly.

Bar the above advice, please post an exact description of what you're doing.

Paul.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-29 01:17:22
Your offset time is: 2024-09-29 01:17:22