Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark GDK / Sparky's collision and walking over lips.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Jul 2007 19:56 Edited at: 10th Jul 2007 20:13
All of my attempts to figure out Sparky's(corrected) math have failed. I got through most of the basics but have had no luck with getting up stairs or walking over low items. Does nay one using his collision know how to change those values and make it work?

or anyone want to take a stab.. here is the code..

CattleRustler
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Jul 2007 20:03 Edited at: 3rd Aug 2007 22:38
I'm fairly certain its "Sparky's Collision", not sharky's, and please slow down with creating so many threads. thanks.

edit: thread title corrected

My DBP plugins page is now hosted [href]here[/href]
unitech
Years of Service
User Offline
CattleRustler , I'm terribly sorry that my thread count is unacceptable. I realize being a moderator this could put additional strain on your tasks. Therefore I must know what is an acceptable amount of posts per day. We are on a very tight dead line and chose Dark GDK for our needs. If questions can't be posted they can't be answered, thus pushing us behind dead line. I would have addressed this off the forum but I don't see a way to contacting you.

Unitech team.
CattleRustler
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Jul 2007 21:40
Theres no limit per se, but you might want to do a couple of things:

-Spend more time searching and testing before posting a question
-Have a few questions in one post rather than making a new thread for each one.

I know how the development cycle goes as I code professionally, so I am aware of the frustration when something isnt working and you need answers, but by the same token, we are not part of your "deadline". Quite honestly if this were the DBPro forum I am quite sure another mod would have brought up the same issue as well. I don't want to rain on your parade or anything, I hope you get answers to your questions, but having been here almost 4 years I can say from experience that when a user is posting this many questions, this often, they usually are not doing the legwork they should be for themselves, before asking. (not saying thats what youre doing, just making a point)

good luck

APEXnow
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Jul 2007 21:41
unitech, if you're able to formulate a list of specific questions and post them up, then we can deal with them in one swoop. I think you'll find that this is more productive.

Paul.

unitech
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Jul 2007 21:51 Edited at: 10th Jul 2007 21:54
Sounds good to me, that normally is not permitted(one topic per post) in most forums, my mistake. Thx APEXnow , and CattleRustler for your help.
CattleRustler
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Jul 2007 21:53
no worries, good luck

James Bondo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Jul 2007 20:53
Quote: "I would have addressed this off the forum but I don't see a way to contacting you."

Theres a nifty IRC channel.

Using Dark GDK.NET
unitech
Years of Service
User Offline
Forbidding from the office, but thx

How about on topic, any one?

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-29 01:22:54
Your offset time is: 2024-09-29 01:22:54