Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Multi-Player / HUD/Video (questions)

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I'm thinking of purchasing FPS Creator but have 2 questions if anyone can help I'd appreaciate it.

1) can you create multi-player games with fps? and what is the max?

2) Can you modify ? not sure how to explain this but the screen that your looking at with health level and amount of ammo? is there a way to change the way these look?

3) Also when you build a game game you modify the start-up screen? when you build a game you go right into it, I was wondering where the screen is that has your options like control options instead of using W A S D the player can choose to change it to T F G H if they like what ever is more to the players liking. Is it possible.

I havent got into FPSC yet still a very newbie but was hoping someone had some answers to these questions of one last thing can you ad videos into the games?

Thank you all,
Sincerely,
Michael
Silent Thunder
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Jul 2007 08:10
1. Yes; 8 players
2. Yes, very easily changeable
3. Yes, but you need to use another application, there is a free one around here somewhere, so you can use that.
4. Yes, you can add videos that play at certain points during the level.

Hope that helped.

Click on the picture to order your copy today!
Storm 6000
Years of Service
User Offline
3. There is no such screen and you would need to use external software to have options. You can modify the actual start up screen or even skip it quite easily if you wanted by modifying the scripts involved

Thanks
Adam

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-09 17:26:26
Your offset time is: 2024-10-09 17:26:26