Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / [LOCKED] I wanted to let everyone know I was a jerk before I got banned!

Author
User Banned
Posted: 13th Jul 2007 07:22 Edited at: 13th Jul 2007 08:17
Bye community. This forums mods are [mod edit].
[mod edit] everyone here and your no team requests.
I could make a better game creator blind folded and after a lossing game of russian roulet. [mod edit] you all I hate you!

FredP- Kissa my [mod edit] northern trash!

I'm going to due great things without u!

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i97/jarom01/example7.gif
Inspire
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Jul 2007 08:04
Rilejarom:

I am sending you an email. It is going to tell you my real opinion about you. And it will not be nice. Be prepared.

alex 1337
User Banned
Posted: 13th Jul 2007 08:19
You know, Rilejarom is actually telling the truth about the mods. I was here long since Fred P and everyone where mods and everything was going perfectly. However, now as each month passes, the mods get stricter and stricter and all the users loose a lot of their freedoms by getting reasonable threads locked for dumb reasons. I have to say, there should just be a little change on these forums regarding the locked threads issues. Its just not fair...

FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Jul 2007 08:22
Well,we won't be seeing you around again...
Bye the way I am Midwestern trash.
At any rate if you don't want to follow the rules then I guess you can start your own forums.
I won't be e-mailing you...I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed man...
You might want to look into having your meds changed...apparantly theones you are taking now aren't working.

Please have mercy and use the search function.
Inspire
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Jul 2007 08:22
Awesome Fred! *Pat on the back*

Inspire
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Jul 2007 08:24
Quote: "You know, Rilejarom is actually telling the truth about the mods. I was here long since Fred P and everyone where mods and everything was going perfectly. However, now as each month passes, the mods get stricter and stricter and all the users loose a lot of their freedoms by getting reasonable threads locked for dumb reasons. I have to say, there should just be a little change on these forums regarding the locked threads issues. Its just not fair..."

I have no problems with it.

alex 1337
User Banned
Posted: 13th Jul 2007 08:24
Its not about the fairness issue. I have seen many well written threads that deserve to be on the forums. I just think that the mods are getting a little too lock-happy. Thats all.

alex 1337
User Banned
Posted: 13th Jul 2007 08:25
@ Inspire- Well you are if you get your threads locked.

Inspire
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Jul 2007 08:25
None of my threads ever got locked.

alex 1337
User Banned
Posted: 13th Jul 2007 08:26
Thats what I am saying. I mean, you would get mad if your threads did get locked...

Inspire
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Jul 2007 08:34
I don't see any limitations in it. I type what I feel like typing, and it never gets locked. lol

FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Jul 2007 08:35
If you don't follow the rules or you post inane drivel your threads will get locked.It doesn't matter if you are unhappy about it.
There are all sorts of forum members who never have their threads locked or they only get locked when they are old threads and someone bumps them or something like that.
I don't wake up every day going "Gee,I hope I get to lock threads today".I'd rather not.
The original poster of this thread got mad because after his thread got locked he posted another breaking the same rule and it got locked too.
We don't do team requests.Everybody that has posted in this thread knows it.It's not a big secret.
There are a lot of good reasons for it but I won't bore you with them...TGC had a team request forum at one time.They don't have one any more.
If someone feels that I locked their thread and it is unfair they can e-mail me.From time to time I have unlocked threads.I am a reasonable person.
I'll leave this thread open and let everybody express what they think or how they feel as long as it doesn't get out of hand or violate the AUP.
To quote a wise man (KeithC)...
"Some days it just doesn't pay to turn on the computer."

Please have mercy and use the search function.
Inspire
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Jul 2007 08:50
Haha. He actually seemed nice to me when he commented my game. Then I gave him some tips on his game. But I could tell he was a bit immature, and new he would pull a noob frenzy.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-09 17:20:12
Your offset time is: 2024-10-09 17:20:12