Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / editings the ammo and life text style and stuff

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Jul 2007 03:12
i wasent sure were to post this so i posted it here ^^...

but is it posible to edit the color/font/style..... to the ammo an life text in FPS creator ?

ande-
DjSonicx
Years of Service
User Offline
Yes you can.
First of all, you must know that those texts are in a image file format, dds (a compressed file format, i think) or tga. the life image is here: Files\languagebank\english\gamecore\huds (obviously in youre fps creator folder) you can also find health and other images in this folder. they are in DDS format. To create a DDS file format you need to create youre own text (use mspaint/photoshop/phoptoplus or something else and write what you want whit the color/font/and style you want...) then, save in png or something else (jpeg will reduce the quallity and will make you lose the transparent backround on youre pictures) now you need to convert to DDS file format. you can use the software "DDS Converter 2" (you can find this on google) then just put youre picture (converted to dds file format) in Files\languagebank\english\gamecore\huds. you can replace the original life picture whit youre picture. this will replace the life picture automatically in ALL youre games. or, you can change is name (for example Life2.dds) after that, go to Build Game menu-->Level settings--> and click the EDIT button on global script. a window will appear whit some options that you can change. Just chane the "life" picture localisation to youre picture (life2 or something else) Tho change the ammo, is basically the same thing. but theres 1 difference, the ammo picture is here: Files\gamecore\huds\ hope that helps (if you don't understand something that's because im not english, and i have some difficult whit english, just tell me if you don't understand something)
ande
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Jul 2007 18:19
thanks i am making a menu and hud maker now

ande-

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-09 19:18:32
Your offset time is: 2024-10-09 19:18:32