Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Can I add custom menusand pre-mission instruction screens? And Can I add melee units?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Jul 2007 00:05
(Title)

On melee... Example: Like starship troopers bugs. Can I make a Melee ST bug? And if I can, What program? What about flying units? Like: jet troopers or A hairyer jump jet airplane boss. Or do I have to make my own scripts for the above listed?

Can anyone help?

Ace Levy From Starship Troopers:
"Shoot a nuke down a bughole, You got a lot of dead bugs."
xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FPSC Multiplayer Games
Posted: 25th Jul 2007 16:40
Everything you mention; yes, all can be done. It will take not only scripting, but modeling and animating on your part. There is no easy "how do I do it" answer.

You will need to read a lot. Start with the models and media forum stickies. They will suggest what programs are available.

If you've just started with FPSC, you may want to work with it for a while to learn it's strengths and weaknesses before you dive into the deep end of development.

Best.

I'm sorry, my answers are limited. You must ask the right question.

Nickydude
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Jul 2007 01:11
Quote: "hairyer jump jet airplane boss"

you mean like King Kong with a jet pack? lol

Search for "HellHouse" in Showcase.
Orrion Carn
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Jul 2007 05:10
Thanks. I am new to FPSC. But I don't have it yet. I need to get some money for the FPS game I need. FPSC, and a few model packs. So What program do I need to get for making these models?

Ace Levy From Starship Troopers:
"Shoot a nuke down a bughole, You got a lot of dead bugs."

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-09 19:23:20
Your offset time is: 2024-10-09 19:23:20