Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark GDK / Where's my download gone?!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I changed my email address on my profile and now my order history has dissapeared! Does this mean I cannot download the new version of DGDK.NET unless I change my email address back to the original? This would be kind of annoying since I updated my profile to my new address due to the termination of my last one.
jasuk70
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Jul 2007 18:48
If you keep your login as you old email address and then change your "Contact" email address this should be what you require. I've changed my contact email address lots of times, but my account address is the first one I used, even though this no longer exists.

Jas

----
"What is this talk of 'release'? Klingons do not'release' software. It escapes leaving a bloody trail of developers and quality assurance people in its wake!"
Ancient Lady
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Aug 2007 03:57
I had the same thing happen. You can contact the technical support folks and they will 'move' your old account to your new e-mail address.

Cheers,
Ancient Lady

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-29 01:22:12
Your offset time is: 2024-09-29 01:22:12