Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Any way to get certain characters to be hostile towards each other?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
For example, if I were to put a zombie and a cop in the same area, is there any way I could get the cop to shoot the zombie/get the zombie to bite the cop?
xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FPSC Multiplayer Games
Posted: 25th Jul 2007 15:49
You could always tell one that the other said something about his mother.

Best.

I'm sorry, my answers are limited. You must ask the right question.

Greek freak
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Jul 2007 16:16
I have the very same question with the Ragged Druid, can someone help please?
Nice one explosys Maybe you could do something with the script of the zombie and somehow make it attack the cup?

The problem is not if there isn't after-death-life. The problem is if there is no life in life!
incense
Years of Service
User Offline
Search the forums for "allies". I did that and got allot of results. You will to. This has been covered many times on the forums. You will find something if you use the search button at the bottom of almost every page in the forums. Just search for "allies" without the quotes.

The person that now knows the most started with many questions. Patients and tolorance are the keys to the passage of knowledge. http://gamedesigntech.byethost7.com/

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-09 19:18:52
Your offset time is: 2024-10-09 19:18:52