Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / multiplayer build lan problem

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I just built a LAN game, and i put in my characters, weapons, and such, and when I start the game up the menu only says "new game", "load game", and "exit game". I definitely set my game to multiplayer arena. there's no doubt about that. why doesn't it say join game or host game? this stuff is crazy.... plz reply soon thnx

jesus loves every last one of us that includes you!
Fruitless CRUNK
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Aug 2007 19:32 Edited at: 9th Aug 2007 19:32
check to see if the game mode was in multiplayer and got to build and do the same that should fix the problem

If anyone has Xbox live please add me to you're frinds list.
My tag is FruitlessCRUNK, but tell me who you are through a message.
Storm 6000
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Aug 2007 02:54 Edited at: 10th Aug 2007 02:54
its a bug in Fpsc are you using the latest version? I am sure this is fixed in a new version. Try uninstalling FPSC then reinstalling clean and then install that latest patch don't forget to backup any maps or media but this should fix it if not come back here and I will tell you how to fix it manually.

Thanks
Adam
jagpanther 777
Years of Service
User Offline
are updates free? i couldnt find them on their site.... perhaps im retarded lol ill go look again. i have version 1.02.

btw thanks for the quick response!

jagpanther 777
Years of Service
User Offline
weel, I tried v1.06, and the same thing happened. then I reinstalled and retried every last patch, and I actually got it to work once, but it wouldn't load my backdrops or anything. this is weird. why does no one else have this problem? I couldn't find another thread with this error. and it's really annoying, because me and my friends love multiplayer. I really want this to work.

Keo C
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Aug 2007 18:57
Something must be up with you. Can I have your system specs?

Uhhhhhh.....I forgot
editor
Years of Service
User Offline
When I apply the update pack and try running FPSC it said fail to initialize the display something ... if I clean it up and install the version on the disc it works fine. Any clue?
jagpanther 777
Years of Service
User Offline
system specs doesnt matter.... ive tried this on three different computers, each installed seperately. its a game problem, not a comp problem. but each computer i tried had at least 3 ghz processing, 200 gb harddrive, each had 1 gb RAM, and one has an nvidia 7600, one ati 1900 gt, and the other an asus EAX 550. drivers all new, directx 9 installed. its a software issue.

and im sorry "editor" but please post your own thread, this one is about this problem only. its not polite to jump into a thread with an issue being discussed and throw another issue into the mix. and besides, you say it works fine? well, then, no prob. i actually have a problem.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-09 21:25:48
Your offset time is: 2024-10-09 21:25:48