Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Program Announcements / Tiles Game

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Aug 2007 01:12
I saw a demo for a different language *cough* blitz *cough* and thought it would make a pretty addictive game. I rewrote it for DBPro and added quite a lot to it.

You can download an early version here http://www.scarabpd.co.uk/download/tiles.zip 9.9M unfortunately.

If you want the source just drop me an email at mike(@)scarabpd.co.uk

Translation: Feng=more money, Shui=than sense.
Sixty Squares
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Aug 2007 21:12
Could you post some screenshots and some more information about this game please?

Mr Scarab
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Aug 2007 21:40
OK here's a quick screeny. The game has instructions from the highscore table but basically you click 2 adjacent tiles to make 3 in a row. Every 3 in a row creates points and the 3 tiles disappear with new tiles dropping down to take their place a la Tetris.

As the levels progress the number of tiles increases making it more difficult. Along the way you can earn shuffles so that you can shuffle a difficult grid.

Does any of this make sense? It's much harder to explain than it is to play

Translation: Feng=more money, Shui=than sense.

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Dr Manette
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Aug 2007 06:28
Could the text be a little less of an eye sore? Choose a color and stick with it.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-26 14:51:40
Your offset time is: 2024-04-26 14:51:40