Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark Physics & Dark A.I. & Dark Dynamix / [Dark Physics] How to delete a vehicle

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Is there anyway to remove a vehicle?

Looked around forums, but no luck.

Thanks
vegasbum
Years of Service
User Offline
I tried using phy clear but does not remove the physics from the vehicle. That's the main thing I wish to do.

I tried using delete object and then reloading it but phy update complains.

Just weird there is a way to delete rigid bodies, etc. but no vehicles.

Any help?

Thanks
Lucy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Aug 2007 03:23
It might be cheating, but you could store the position and rotation data of the vehicle's object, delete the object and load in a new one and set it up... There may be a small performance hit though. I'm also not sure if any memory leaks might occur from doing that...

Nothing I say is intended to be rude. My autism means that I do not know what is rude and what isn't rude. I apologize if I seem rude. It is not my intention.
Lucy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Aug 2007 21:18
It seems that vehicles are just rigid bodies. Try deleting the rigid body for the vehicle and see if that works...

Nothing I say is intended to be rude. My autism means that I do not know what is rude and what isn't rude. I apologize if I seem rude. It is not my intention.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-08 00:38:07
Your offset time is: 2024-09-08 00:38:07