Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Program Announcements / Darkfish Encrypt Only version?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Aug 2007 00:01
@Gatorhex,

Would it be possible to get a version of your Darkfish Encryption DLL that only has the encrypt functions? I figure, if the client doesn't need the decrypt function, no reason to give it to them

Thanks!

-Omen
GatorHex
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Aug 2007 02:00
Well half the code is in DBP so just delete the Decryption functions there and it wont work.

DinoHunter (still no nVidia compo voucher!), CPU/GPU Benchmark, DarkFish Encryption DLL, War MMOG (WIP), 3D Model Viewer
Omen
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Aug 2007 00:58
Yep,

I've done that already, was just wondering if it would be easy to make a version of the DLL that haven't the functions either - I'm guessing that might be hard to do?

-Omen
GatorHex
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Aug 2007 01:10
Busy at the mo working on my MSc report.

I could split it into DLLs one for encryption one for decryption.

I'll see what I can do in a couple of weeks

Damn, I hate writing reports I'd rather be coding

DinoHunter (still no nVidia compo voucher!), CPU/GPU Benchmark, DarkFish Encryption DLL, War MMOG (WIP), 3D Model Viewer
Omen
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Aug 2007 19:15
@Gatorhex,

Thanks, no rush.

<Office Space>"Ah! Yeah. It's just we're putting new coversheets on all the TPS reports before they go out now. So if you could go ahead and try to remember to do that from now on, that'd be great. All right! "</Office Space>

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-25 01:22:49
Your offset time is: 2024-04-25 01:22:49