Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Help Please.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Aug 2007 16:51
Hey guys, I was wondering if it was possible to create on-screen words on one of my games?

Thanks in advanced.

"The Beginning is the end."
Storm 6000
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Aug 2007 17:05 Edited at: 15th Aug 2007 17:06
Hi there your new so welcome let me introduce you to a few things firstly when I read your message I became annoyed because believe it or not 3 people have already asked that question in the last week or so. This means people will become irritated very quickly and will be less willing to help if you try and find out yourself first you will be repected for it.

First thing you should do is read the manual that came with FPSC its got loads of stuff you have to know.

Secondly Read nikkydudes hints and tips guide which can be located at the top of this board or here http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=93081&b=21

If those don't give you the answers you seek which in most cases they will go to the bottom of any page of the forum and you will see this

this is the search function and it can help you find find the answers to the questions which have been asked endless times try all these and if all else fails or you are unsure of anything then come and ask us.

Now to answer your question yes its possible to do this you simply create an image with the appropriate text on and this can be scripted into the game to appear when you want it to

Thanks
Adam
castek
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Aug 2007 17:08
Thanks

"The Beginning is the end."
xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FPSC Multiplayer Games
Posted: 15th Aug 2007 17:23
[SARCASM]Yep, try the search fuction. Anyone searching the words "Help" and "Questions" should find plenty of returns.[/SARCASM]

best.

I'm sorry, my answers are limited. You must ask the right question.

Cheese Cake
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Aug 2007 17:47 Edited at: 15th Aug 2007 17:50
castek.
Actually this question has been answered a lot.

I will edit my post when i found the thread concerning this.
(Which is funny cause i needed it yesterday)

http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=107495&b=23

I thought it was this one.
GP PrOdUcTiOnS
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Aug 2007 19:26
ok sean this is for people that need help i really need to no wy in my multiplayer game im working on when i try and put in a person theres no person and theres a yellow bar by every entity?

priske productions
Cheese Cake
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Aug 2007 19:51
You highjacking someone else his thread.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-09 21:22:13
Your offset time is: 2024-10-09 21:22:13