Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Download database (add your files now)

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Aug 2007 00:40
hello,

I have created a website that allows you to add your download to the download section. This means that if you create a game or a model pack or whatever you can add it to the download section and get it rated if other people download it! Sounds good? All you have to do it register for free and you can add and rate downloads.

I do not host your files (however if you have created a model pack or a program i will be happy to host it for you free of charge). If you want your file hosted please register and PM me with your download link and I will transfer your file to my server! When you post your download make sure you link to the exact file (unless the website terms say otherwise or if its file front).

Once you post your download I will approve it, then the public will see it and will be able to rate your file if they download it. You can also see how popular your item is by checking how many times its been downloaded!

The site currently has the following download categories for FPSC:

>FPS Creator
>Full Games
>Demo Games
>Programs
>Models and Media
>Tutorials and Guides
>Other Files

We also have other categories:

>PC Tools
>Anti-Spyware
>Anti-Virus
>Firewalls
>Utilities

>FREE Games and Demos
>FREE Games
>Demo Games

Feel free to add to these sections as well if you want to. If you have any questions post them in the Forums (Currently making but viewable)

!!Don't forget to register to post your download!!

http://www.jamestraynor.co.uk

(Do not use http://jamestraynor.co.uk as you may have problems logging in!)

So do you think this is a good idea or what?

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-09 21:25:28
Your offset time is: 2024-10-09 21:25:28