Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / FPSC Official Logo Licence?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Aug 2007 20:10
Hello!
I am not sure if this is the right place for my question, but I cannot find a better one
May I put the official logo of FPSC on my website? I will sell FPSC Models and Games, so I would like to put the logo on the top of each page (and maybe to make it a link to www.fpscreator.com as well). Are there any license restrictions about this?
Thanks in advance!

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Airslide
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Aug 2007 21:19
FPSC Chat would suit this better.

As for your question - if you are worried about it I'd contact TGC directly, either via customer support or e-mailing Rich. Lee could probably give you an awnser aswell but Rich handles the commercial stuff.

Vote today and play the games!
Shadow Blade
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Aug 2007 21:29
They havn't stated any copyright on the FPSC website... but there is on thegamecreators.com

Go there: http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=112495&b=24
uman
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Aug 2007 00:57
Ice Cube,

Yes the logo is copyright.

You should contact Rich or another member of the GC staff and explain clearly what you want to do.

"There are those who said this day would never come - What have they to say Now?"

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-09 21:21:59
Your offset time is: 2024-10-09 21:21:59