Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Segment Within a Segment

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Aug 2007 13:10
I am sure this has been answered before... searched but can't find anything... but I was just wondering how do I create a segment with a wall within another segment?

I want to basically make a house but I can't figure out how to make the inner walls....

It would be great if someone could help me thanks...

-------------------------------

You see it, You hear it, but what will you do??
Uthink
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Aug 2007 16:00
I think there's an icon at the top of the screen to just paint walls. I can't remember what the short-cut key is. Should be mentioned in the manual.

"I'm trying to find new ways to make this game more attractive." - Dennis Rodman
TGPEG
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Aug 2007 16:09
I know that when you paint walls, the other walls around it change. The easiest thing to do it to get the sci-fi fakewalls, and texture them with the paint/wallpaper you want on the inside. Only use real segments when you need to poke a door through.

I know what I mean.

[center]
The Join Button. Click it. You know you want to.
tyrano man
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Aug 2007 17:12
Just make a new segment with the interior and exterior walls you want.

TATBS 1.8 is now fully functional. Brilodis is having its districts extracted to Battle City. Krina and Karin are twice the size. And you’ll see 5 times as many breeds of monsters... It’s Kalspher V3.
TGPEG
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Aug 2007 17:31
I was thinking about saving memory when you the build game, ah well. Or you could do that, or stick to mine if you haven't got a segment maker.

[center]
The Join Button. Click it. You know you want to.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-09 23:14:21
Your offset time is: 2024-10-09 23:14:21