Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi,
I would like to buy the jetpack script, model etc from ADVANCED CYBER CODE web site, but I keep getting errors when I click on BUY! can anyone help?

Many thanks
Disturbing 13
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Aug 2007 14:16 Edited at: 23rd Aug 2007 14:17
No, the general consensus is that we do not deal with ACcode. Something bad in the past and I can't recall. Maybe do a search and find out why. plus that is someones personal site and not supported by TGC.

SBOVIS
Years of Service
User Offline
Yes I know all that, but does the maker of the packs not post here on the forum anymore??

Anyone got the JETPACK pack and want to sell to me, if they are not selling it anymore?

Anyone got a JETPACK pack, with model and flies all the time it is activated and can use weapons in flight too?

I have seen the conjured entertainment one, but want to fly all the time I have the pack activated.

Will pay good money for good solution!!!
Cheese Cake
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Aug 2007 14:32
How much?
SBOVIS
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi Cheese Cake,
Well If the model is good and well textured, the script is good and works well and to specifictaion and the feel of flight is created properly then I am willing to pay as much as a TGC pack on the main page -= $19.99 , £11.99, 16.46 Euros.
Cheese Cake
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Aug 2007 15:09
Wow.
Those are some demands.

But i understand...
Hope you find someone!
TGPEG
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Aug 2007 18:13
I will give you the script, but I can't model so I can't give you that...

[center]
The Join Button. Click it. You know you want to.
SBOVIS
Years of Service
User Offline
OK TGPEG we will start with the script.

Here is the spec I need.

1. The jetpack entity when picked up will show as an item picked up on your hud. (2d graphic)

2. When activated (by pressing a keyboard key and in a specified zone marker) the player will be in JETPACK mode and can fly around an open area. When in another specified zone marker the player lands and is in normal walk mode but still has the JETPACK ready to activate it when he comes across another Zone.

Pressing the activate key while not flying and not in the right zone (that triggers it) causes an error sound to play (could be a malfunction sound)

Pressing the activate key whilst flying does nothing.

3. The player MUST be able to still shoot, change weapons whilst flying.

4. No timer on flight time.

5. Sound of Jetpac while being used.

6. The ability to Hover by pressing a key whilst flying. (just make the player hang in the air with a different sound of JETPACK in hover mode.

7. The keyboard keys toggle on/off the modes.

8. Anything else you can think of to make it look, feel really effective.

9. The script can be assigned to an entity (model of jet pack)

If all the above can be done and after testing works well either shown in video clip or demo, I will pay for the script.
TGPEG
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Aug 2007 19:16
Hang on, hang on!

When I said I'd make the script, I was thinking PgUp & Pg Down to control height and arrows to move, not scripting the flight patterns of a moon landing for gods sake! Half of that can't be done in FPSC without hours of scripting. I was thinking more sort of

I'll try, but it's going to be a workaround script, and I can't include Numbers 1,2,7,8 or 9. I wasn't going to charge you, I wasn't going to charge you for it, I was going to do it out of the goodness of my heart. Also, I was thinking of one place, where you use the jetpack to fly up and around in a limited (400x400) space

[center]
SBOVIS
Years of Service
User Offline
oh ok...sorry

I ahve seen 80% of this script done by ADVANCED CYBER CODE on their web site but I cannot buy it from there, the buy button not responding.

Ok sorry for confusion.......... GO FOR IT!!!!!
xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FPSC Multiplayer Games
Posted: 23rd Aug 2007 23:21 Edited at: 23rd Aug 2007 23:22
When I try to go the the Accode website, this is what I get:

Warning - visiting this web site may harm your computer!
You can learn more about harmful web content and how to protect your computer at StopBadware.org.

Suggestions:
Return to the previous page and pick another result.
Try another search to find what you're looking for.
Or you can continue to http://www.accode.com/ at your own risk.

Advisory provided by Google

LOL. It really sucks when you run your business down so low that the search engines won't let people go to your site.

I'm sorry, my answers are limited. You must ask the right question.

TGPEG
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Aug 2007 00:21 Edited at: 24th Aug 2007 00:32
xplosys!
Just so you know I'm actually using your manual lift script for this!
Except that I'm converting it to moveplrup=1/-1, but it's not really working very well. The sound for the assent/accent - what?- is working and the hover sound is working, but I cannot make the moveplrup=1 to work. Here is what I have hacked and slashed out of it...

What am I doing wrong?

[center]
xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FPSC Multiplayer Games
Posted: 24th Aug 2007 01:46
Well, we could never get plrmoveup to work. Now that I think about it, you may want to try playermoveup. I say this because TGC put some commands in the manual - like plrdrop - that were spelled differently in the engine. We always thought plrdrop was one of those commands that they just never implemented, when in reality it's supposed to be playerdrop, and it does work. So try playermoveup and see if it's the same situation.

If that fails, you will have to associate the player with an entity (the old way) and move the entity instead of the player. That works well for vertical, but not for horizontal movement.

Let me know how you get on please.

Best.

I'm sorry, my answers are limited. You must ask the right question.

Storm 6000
Years of Service
User Offline
those commands dont work properly your best bet is to associate the player with an invisable object and then move that instead

Thanks
Adam
TGPEG
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Aug 2007 18:30
That was my first idea, But the problem is that if you're standing on an invisible object, you cannot shoot downwards, and hit targets obscured by the square, but it looks as though that's going to be the only choice

[center]

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-09 23:18:32
Your offset time is: 2024-10-09 23:18:32