Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / I have two questions...

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
yes, I have two... so let's start shall we?

1. Is it possible to have a screenshot of the game as a loading screen background (like, the last frame is the loading screen background) This would be nice so it would be easy to connect diffirent levels.

2. How do I let the player start a new level without the weapons of the previous level?

I know it's easy to just go on the forum and ask. And I want to tell you that yes, I HAVE read the manual, I CAN find the topic to it, and yes I DO have the tips and tricks document on my computer, and read it offcourse. so I'm not that much of a cheap bastard, O.K.? m'kay...
xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FPSC Multiplayer Games
Posted: 24th Aug 2007 01:50
1. Yes, just take a screenshot and assign it to the loading screen when you edit the game build.

2. Someone is currently working with the playerdrop command and trying to get a working script made. When he does, he will post it up for us (I hope). That will allow us to remove weapons from the players inventory. It is possible now, but too complicated and messy.

Best.

I'm sorry, my answers are limited. You must ask the right question.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-09 23:21:47
Your offset time is: 2024-10-09 23:21:47