Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / [LOCKED] Trophy model/ban/conspiricy

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
There was a thread i created awhile back requesting a trophy model. 2 people made trophy models and i was happy, but then the thread got deleted and i got banned! Any reason why it would be banned for requesting something? And why did the moderator/admin whatever not state a reason for the ban? If you need proof, i have screens. I\'m sure that this will get locked/deleted, and i dont care. Corrupt moderation isnt good, and i think the mod you all worship should have his moderator privileges stripped from him for awhile.

lol wut?
ASTECH
Years of Service
User Offline
Yeah, thrashing the mods will get this locked. I'm going to die of laughter if you get banned.

Zaibatsu
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Aug 2007 07:42
Quote: "Any reason why it would be banned for requesting something? "

because you're not supposed to request stuff

"I admire its purity, a survivor, unclouded by conscience, remorse, or delusions of morality"

KeithC
Senior Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Aug 2007 07:49
Happy now?

Mystic Productions
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "Happy now? "

amazing...just pure amazing you managed to get a thread locked in 4 posts
xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FPSC Multiplayer Games
Posted: 27th Aug 2007 16:36
Quote: "Corrupt moderation isnt good"

Yep. As with any large government entity, money and power will always corrupt those officials who are subject to it's constant pressure. When they start changing the forum rules to where the voting process is taken away and they can never be removed from office, the circle of corruption will have taken its toll and the mods will have absolute power over.............

Sorry... flashback. I forgot where I was.

I'm sorry, my answers are limited. You must ask the right question.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-09 23:19:16
Your offset time is: 2024-10-09 23:19:16