Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Help how do i copy my game to a disk

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
i need to get my game copeid to a couple of disks and i cant figure it out PLEASE HEEELLLPPPP MEEEE!!!!

Cheese and crackres
Inspire
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Aug 2007 06:08
Quote: "PLEASE HEEELLLPPPP MEEEE!!!!"

Drag the files to your CD Drive, open up your CD drive in an Explorer window and click File > Write these files to CD (or something to that effect).

Agent Orannnge
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Aug 2007 06:16
Step 1. Build your game into an executable by opening your project in FPSC and clicking File/Build Game

Step 2. Set all your preferences and make sure you take note of where FPSC is sending your executable. I think the default is C:\Program Files\The Game Creators\FPS Creator\My Games\yada yada yada

Step 3. Put in the blank disk you want to burn your game to.

Step 4. Click the "Start" menu and select "My Computer"

Step 5. Double click the Drive that the Blank Disk is inserted to. Its under the "Devices With Removable Storage" section. Its usually called D: or E:

Step 6. Drag the folder containing your executable AND ALL the media along with it into the blank drive folder. If you dont include the media files your friends will get errors.

Step 7. Once all the files are dragged into the CD Drive folder, click the "Write these files to CD" option under the "CD Writing Tasks" section on the left hand side of the folder. Follow the on screen wizard to burn the files to disk.

Step 8. Test the disk on another computer besides your own to make sure the game is runnable and you have everything good to go. This isn't required but if you are shaky on if you did it correctly you should test it.

Hope this helps, Agent Orannnge

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-09 23:16:01
Your offset time is: 2024-10-09 23:16:01