Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark Physics & Dark A.I. & Dark Dynamix / nxcooking.dll not found error - DarkPhysics demos not working

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Sep 2007 02:46
Every time I run one of the dark physics demos I get an error telling me that the nxcooking.dll file could not be found. I know that's a Ageia dll and I've downloaded the latest drivers from their site, so that should be okay. I've got the darkphysics.dll file in my compiler>plugins-licensed folder. I've registered the files and they show in my registered files through the TGCOnline utility. I don't see the DarkPhysics Icon when I load up the DBPro, so not sure what's happening, but would appreciate any assistance. Thanks.

'Yeah...I'm gonna' have to ask you to come in on Saturday. That'd be great.'
The 40 Year Old Gamer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Sep 2007 04:11
Okay - I think I've solved this one on my own. When i originally installed DarkPhysics - it installed into the folder for the trial version I had. I moved the darkphysics.dll, but there were others - nxcooking.dll, nxcharacter.dll, nxextensions.dll, and PhysXLoader.dll. I moved these to the plugins-licensed folder and all seems well - I can run the demos at least. Now learning how to use it will be another story. Any hints, tricks, or man don't do that advice is welcome.

'Yeah...I'm gonna' have to ask you to come in on Saturday. That'd be great.'
BatVink
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Sep 2007 12:52
My advice is to run loads of the demos. It's far easier to watch something happen, then see how it was coded.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-18 03:59:21
Your offset time is: 2024-10-18 03:59:21