Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Model Packs 9 and 10

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Location: The dark path to righteousness is where you'll find me...
Posted: 4th Sep 2007 22:37
For some reason I keep getting emails saying thanks for model packs 9 and 10. I didn't even make them! I dodn't know how they got the idea.

TGPEG
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Sep 2007 00:03
Enjoy it while you can.

[center]
The all new EG Interactive Forums.
Nickydude
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Sep 2007 00:48
Nice work on those weapons by the way

Search for "HellHouse" in Showcase.
General powell11
Years of Service
User Offline
lol

A noob
GatorHex
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Sep 2007 03:25 Edited at: 5th Sep 2007 03:35
I think model pack 6 was the best hands+guns pack, who made that?

Can somone make a medievil packs with swords, maces, axes, crossbow, sorc staff, magic hands etc.

Thinks about FPS in the style of Hexen / Heretic

DinoHunter (still no nVidia compo voucher!), CPU/GPU Benchmark, DarkFish Encryption DLL, War MMOG (WIP), 3D Model Viewer
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Sep 2007 04:42
Quote: "Can somone make a medievil packs with swords, maces, axes, crossbow, sorc staff, magic hands etc."

Jon Fletcher and Bond are both working on medieval stuff for TGC (if you check out the screeies for x10 you can see Bond's work).
I hope that their excursion into the past include weapons and stuff like that.
I do think that if TGC sold a medieval weapons pack or if someone made a high quality pack like this that would be cool.
I can always use more medieval stuff.
In the models and media forum you can find some of this stuff varying in quality.

Please have mercy and use the search function.
GatorHex
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Sep 2007 06:48
Something should be mentioned to the author of packs 9 and 10 to make them available to DBP users because the web page at the mo don't say they are.

DinoHunter (still no nVidia compo voucher!), CPU/GPU Benchmark, DarkFish Encryption DLL, War MMOG (WIP), 3D Model Viewer
Errant AI
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Sep 2007 08:46 Edited at: 7th Sep 2007 08:47
AFIK, they are also licensed for use in DBP and other engines the same as any of the other FPSC model packs.

I'm guessing they simply haven't added the text yet to the bottom saying they are OK for DBP use.

If someone who has made a purchase might be so kind, I'd like to know if one (FPSC only) or two (FPSC and Non-FPSC) download links are given in the order history.

Apparently I need to send TGC some more info to put on the website because all it contains is a bare-bones description of the weapons that I had given them. There are some features that would be nice to have advertised such as the inclusion of 70 alternate skins for the player hands.
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Sep 2007 15:36
The only downloads I have in my order history are the FPSC ones.I have no downloads for the DBP version.Somebody might want to let TGC know and then make sure that everyone who has already bought these packs gets the DBP download.

Please have mercy and use the search function.
Airslide
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Sep 2007 16:52
The DBP download only doesn't look for FPSC (at least for Model pack 6), it is the same file structure, so if you're used to FPSC it wouldn't be hard to put them in DBP. After all, FPSC was made in DBP (though how on earth they fiddled with the interpolation on the models I don't know...must be one of those wacky functions appended to the several hundred thousand line code )

Vote today and play the games!
GatorHex
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Sep 2007 00:06
What these model packs forget is we also could do with a realy low poly version to glue to the AI hands too.

Wow, 70 hand skins sounds amazing! Would encourage people to buy it.

Airslide
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Sep 2007 03:21
That low poly version to attach to the AI units is called the VWEAP, and is already included

Vote today and play the games!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-09 23:22:47
Your offset time is: 2024-10-09 23:22:47