Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Help With Menu

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
When i created my Multiplayer game i just created it like a regular menu since i wasn't doing anything special. But after i built it and got on to it, it only had

New Game
Exit Game

buttons and when i clicked the new game button it loaded the level and then sat there forever saying "Waiting to Join". Is there a solution to this problem? I tried going back in but when i tried to change the menu it only gave me New game and Exit game buttons. It also didn't pop up and ask me for my name either. If someone could please help that would be great thanks.

This Is A Signature, Deal With It!!
TGPEG
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Sep 2007 20:55
Did you specify that it was a mp map when you made it? Those are the menus for the single player games, just try building it, and if it doesn't work, try my favourite computer remedy;
Turn it off by the plug.

But that really doesn't apply here...

[center]
The all new EG Interactive Forums.
Storm 6000
Years of Service
User Offline
I tell you how to fix it but iv answered this question sooo many times its getting silly so I am just going to say either search or reinstall and dont change anything in the script options from within the editor also make sure you are using the latest version of FPSC and I think this Issue was addressed

Thanks
Adam

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-09 23:16:19
Your offset time is: 2024-10-09 23:16:19