Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark Physics & Dark A.I. & Dark Dynamix / Weird DarkPhysics and Character controller

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I got the code exactly right but for some bloody reason, the character controller wont work right, when I move the character controller, the object moves away from the camera and the camera moves also which is attached to the character controller.

I'll include the source code and media so as to see if anyone else has the problem i described. if not please look at my code and see what I am missing. PLEASE help me on this. I'm pulling my hair out trying to figure this out

"Originally I was going to have a BS on it but you know how that would be. I can't walk around with the letters BS on me." More or less a qoute by Syndrome from Jack, Jack, attack

Attachments

Login to view attachments
JerBil
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Sep 2007 06:22 Edited at: 9th Sep 2007 06:23
In this line you have z twice:

Should be x.
That will help, but you need to figure out some other stuff too.

Ad Astra Per Asper
Lover of games
Years of Service
User Offline
thanks that worked. what else do u suggest i should figure out? as you might has seen, i'm trying to make a better version of Alien Hunter. if u could help me to see what I need, that would be great

"Originally I was going to have a BS on it but you know how that would be. I can't walk around with the letters BS on me." More or less a qoute by Syndrome from Jack, Jack, attack
JerBil
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Sep 2007 17:39
I noticed your camera does not point the same direction you are moving, but I haven't played Alien Hunter, so maybe somebody who
has can be more help.

Ad Astra Per Asper

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-08 00:56:35
Your offset time is: 2024-09-08 00:56:35