Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / [LOCKED] I can't do pop ups on the FPSC! How do I do them?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I've been trying to make pop ups that come up on the screen that say things like: "Press Space to jump", with trigger zones. But I can't. PLEASE tell me how to!!!
crispex
Years of Service
User Offline
Okay, there are many ways to find out how to do this. Okay, read the stickies at the top of the forum, one is a hints & tips guide, it has ALL of the information you need to make things like those. You may also use the option I dislike, is use the search on the bottom of the forum, I usually don't find what I'm looking for, but maybe you will!

Good Luck Man!

Erik Gould, CEO of http://egidesign.net/

Check out the Phoenix Sentry website (link in my sig) for the best protection system in the world for your games!

Oh yes, try to be calm on the forums, because people really don't like whenever you type, "HELP! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!" Welcome to the forums man!

Phoenix Sentry Representative / Programmer / Moderator / Beta Tester

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-09 23:15:23
Your offset time is: 2024-10-09 23:15:23